Former Players

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Re: Former Players

Post by davealbon »

Trek wrote:Shawn Richards joins Soham Town Rangers for the third time!

More clubs than Jack Nicklaus springs to mind.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/lots ... um=twitter
Disappointing that he's joined a club at the same level as us, and who are based much further away from his home than us (unless he's moved recently), when we are in desperate need of some wingers.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

davealbon wrote: Disappointing that he's joined a club at the same level as us, and who are based much further away from his home than us (unless he's moved recently), when we are in desperate need of some wingers.
I believe he still lives in Oadby. I'm of the same opinion as you Dave but it may be that our management are not interested in signing a player 'again' who appears to struggle in making a commitment to ny one club for only a few matches. I think he's longest stay was with Stamford.
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ParcelFace »

Trek wrote:
davealbon wrote: Disappointing that he's joined a club at the same level as us, and who are based much further away from his home than us (unless he's moved recently), when we are in desperate need of some wingers.
I believe he still lives in Oadby. I'm of the same opinion as you Dave but it may be that our management are not interested in signing a player 'again' who appears to struggle in making a commitment to ny one club for only a few matches. I think he's longest stay was with Stamford.
I think he would've stayed here if he didn't get an offer from a Conference North side, I don't think any player playing at this level would turn that opportunity down. I would definitely take him back here, he's a very very good player.
Trek

Post by Trek »

ParcelFace wrote:
I think he would've stayed here if he didn't get an offer from a Conference North side, I don't think any player playing at this level would turn that opportunity down. I would definitely take him back here, he's a very very good player.
Not questioning his ability but his commitment. Left us last season because he wasn't immediately put back in the team when he made himself unable for a match we won 6-1 and then he moved on to Rushall Olympic where he hardly got a kick to return back to us for the remainder of the season.

He hasn't made a competitive appearance for Brackley this season. Featured once in their squad as an 'unused' substitute in early August.
Trek

Post by Trek »

Curtis Woodhouse takes over as manager at Bridlington Town AFC.
Formic
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

There seems to have been a general clear-out at Rugby Town, with Jason Lee, Andy Gooding and Andy Hall departing (amongst others - http://www.rugbyadvertiser.co.uk/sport/ ... -1-7605865 )

Max Porter has left Bromley.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Formic wrote:There seems to have been a general clear-out at Rugby Town, with Jason Lee, Andy Gooding and Andy Hall departing (amongst others - http://www.rugbyadvertiser.co.uk/sport/ ... -1-7605865 )

Max Porter has left Bromley.
Jason Lee would be worth having back seeing as we're light in the defence
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Andy Hall has signed for Sileby Rangers
Trek