Won [ Mon 1st Apr ] v Harborough Town, KO 3pm NPLD1M AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Re: [ Mon 1st Apr ] v Harborough Town, KO 3pm NPLD1M AWAY

Post by Olly »

The reaction from the bench and seeing the fans go wild is incredible, got to say that moment might be up there with Cambridge City and Barwell in the cup for me! Can't stop watching the goal, the finish and composure from Ethan was excellent, but that piece of play and assist from Reuben Wyatt before is something else, really showing his talent there.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I could watch that all day, each time watching a different reaction. Epic, definitely an 'I was there' moment for those that traveled.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

https://radiodiamondsafc.mixlr.com/recordings/2411974

Radio Diamonds, you'll want to listen at 01:38:00!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

rickthediamond wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:25 pm
Dazzler wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:52 pm Match highlights from AFCRDTV

Great footage of the 2nd goal.

Veo cameras are great for their accessibility & ease of use, and to be fair I've seen the promo of the new Veo camera and the features are pretty cool, but I have to say that the quality can really be hit and miss. Not sure what generation of camera the club have but on what was a clear and sunny day, a lot of the footage was a bit off. Overall though I do understand why so many clubs use them and they will only get better with more software and hardware releases.

At least the footage of the second goal was spot on!!!
We have an early v1 camera (in fact we have 2 - one used to be for U21/23s now at Academy). So yes the optics on the V3 are much improved.

We were one of the first in UK to get one, before they had a UK sales team - I dealt with the Danish HQ. I had a mutual contact who knew one of their engineers, and I'd seen it used in Norway & Denmark.

The Veo served 2 purposes: ensure we always had footage for afcrdtv as we gradually had less volunteers able to film matches with the handycam and JonW was stretched, and the filming in the stand wasn't the best view at HR. We also provide full footage to players and coaches for analysis as required and for their own highlight clips & use.

We now film all matches, originally doing only home. So a stand is also transported to every match.

By the next morning footage is available online to all players & coaches and then afcrdtv can also download any clips (many bits auto tagged), or any part of footage to use in the summary. All cloud based so they can do this from anywhere. We often also get requests for footage for officials, and other FA use.
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »