[ Fri 24th May ] Cransley Quiz 2024 @ Raunds Town FC 18:45

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

[ Fri 24th May ] Cransley Quiz 2024 @ Raunds Town FC 18:45

Post by Dazzler »

This quiz is run by Ken's family - please contact Michael directly to arrange a team for this quiz.

Our club quizzes also contribute to Cransley Hospice in memory of Ken.

Posted on behalf of Michael Dobbs - from his email.

--
Good Evening,

This years quiz will be held on Friday 24th May. This will be the 11th quiz held in dad's memory and all funds raised will be donated to Cransley Hospice who looked after Dad (and his family) so well in the last few weeks of his life. Please feel free to forward on to anyone you think may be interested.

It will, as usual, be held at Raunds Town Football Club (NN9 6EQ). Doors will open at 18:45 for a start time of 19:15.

Teams can be made up of up to 6 people and it is £4 person. Booking is not essential but please do let me know if you would like to book a team in.

Teams can be booked by email or you can contact me on 07736 469531. Please do not leave me a voicemail as its very unreliable and I sometimes do not get the messages at all. If I don’t answer, please text me to let me know you want a team or call me back at a later time/date.

There will be a raffle on the night and any donated prizes will be very much appreciated.

As in previous years, can I please ask that you do not bring your own food and drink to the venue. The bar will be open to purchase drinks and snacks.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at this year’s event and hope we can raise Cransley as much money as possible.

Many Thanks
Michael Dobbs
--
michael.dobbs29@outlook.com
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Re: [ Fri 24th May ] Cransley Quiz 2024 @ Raunds Town FC 18:45

Post by Dazzler »

<BUMP>