K*ttering tickets on sale

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: Scum tickets on sale

Post by Pigman »

I don't presume it'll affect many season ticket holders as they'll be Trust members, and I'd be very surprised if the Trust discount didn't apply to this match as well anyway (CAN SOMEONE FROM THE CLUB CONFIRM THIS ON THE OWS PLEASE - will ST Holders get a discount and does the Trust Discount apply, or will both be expected to pay full price?).

If the discounts DO apply I guess it'll affect so few people that those affected will be in the tiny minority - BUT, it will affect the Ploppy attendance in the same way as them charging us stupid money did previously for us (and them), many people said sod it, I'm not paying that. If discounts DON'T apply I wonder what the impact on the gate will be??

Hopefully we'll beat them and a replay won't be necessary - but being positive (and negative at the same time - clever that eh? ;) :? ), what happens in Rounds 1, 2, 3 etc (being super positive here) - I guess if we get that far people won't care what they're asked to pay.

For me this announcement of the price for the potential replay has signalled the club's intent to stick with this pricing policy in the FA Cup in future Rounds - thats why I'm having a little grumble now and not when/if the replay happens. I just think its a lost opportunity to try and tempt a few more people down to NP, IMO this replay should be priced at the same level as our opponents, £12 and you'd see more people there - this is a Qualifying Round afterall !!

I'm not moaning as such, just expressing an opinion - we'll beat the scum 0-2 anyway so it immaterial :D , but if we draw a non-league side at NP in Round 1 and they charge £17 with no discounts, I expect a few others will be expressing their displeasure as well and demonstrating it by staying at home.

Still, these are just opinions - I guess KC has the balance sheet eh? If we do draw on Saturday and then pack NP with fans I'll be proved wrong won't I, I hope I am for the sake of the club?
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
DiamondsFan

Re: K*ttering tickets on sale

Post by DiamondsFan »

Got mine +3 today
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

DiamondsFan wrote:Got mine +3 today
ditto
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Picked up 3 tickets today.

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Bought 2 over the phone yesterday, and they were on my door mat this morning. Not bad going!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Picked up mine today
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Got mine + 4 today!
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

STAGMAN is going to pick a couple up for Bobos and myself, he's also going to give us a lift to the game - TOP MAN !!!! :D

Looking forward to a couple of beers before the game and a Diamond display - 0-2, then back in the pub - happy days..................I hope !! :D
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51