I take it

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
rudolph_hucker

Re: I take it

Post by rudolph_hucker »

mattreddan wrote:
rudolph_hucker wrote: I replied to you as I was curious as to what rubbish you had come up with to criticise me with yet again, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Just dont see the need for your continuous threads of whining and general crying

all there ever seems to be in this section is either you whining or thinking you're a hardnut by posting risqué jokes.

I'm hardly on here so the word continuously is obviously wrong. There are loads of topics in this section that I have NEVER commented on and I would love to see you explaing the whining and crying that you allege I keep posting.

How does posting a joke make you look hard? That has to be the most ridiculous statement I have ever wasted 5 seconds of my life reading. lol
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
godber

Re: I take it

Post by godber »

Enough-This is another pointless thread moaning at the mods (yes you deleted your post,but it was read) if you dont like the way the forum is run then dont use it,simple!!
Had it up to here now I dont know what makes you think that if you dont abide by the rules of the forum & what rules the mods of set out,that you can get away with,or when you dont get away with it you and your little mate start putting childish threads/posts about it....Grow up or find another forum

This is your last warning the lot of you!