[ Mon 1st Apr ] v Wboro Whitworth, KO 3pm UCL1 AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

[ Mon 1st Apr ] v Wboro Whitworth, KO 3pm UCL1 AWAY

Post by Dazzler »

Official Match Preview

http://www.afcdiamonds.com/wellingborou ... ter-monday

WTFC also have a home match against Irchester Utd Kick Off 12pm, and the Burger Bar, and Main Bar will be open for that as well, for anyone wanting to go there ahead of the Whitworth's game.

Per Bobos's post
Duke of Wimbourne wrote:Wellingborough Town FC will let AFCR&D MEMBERS THE CUT PRICE ENTRANCE OF £2.00 for their game against Irchester on Monday @12.00 O'clock KO
Please present your membership cards at the turnstile 8-)
FOOTYMAN
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: [ Mon 1st Apr ] v Wboro Whitworth, KO 3pm UCL1 AWAY

Post by FOOTYMAN »

See you there...... :D :? 8-)
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Dazzler wrote: WTFC also have a home match against Irchester Utd Kick Off 12pm, and the Burger Bar, and Main Bar will be open for that as well, for anyone wanting to go there ahead of the Whitworth's game.
Yes, let's give some valuable support to the Doughboys and make use of the facilities in the clubhouse and burger bar. ;)
Formic
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Given the two teams are yet to play a league game, there seems to be a lot of negativity towards the Flourmen caused by the actions of a few idiots at the cup games. Although that was inexcusable, it doesn't mean the whole club is like that - in fact we shouldn't forget their donation to Dale's fund at the NFA Junior Cup game - as detailed here - http://www.afcdiamonds.com/afc-rushden- ... -statement .
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 108 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Formic wrote:Given the two teams are yet to play a league game, there seems to be a lot of negativity towards the Flourmen caused by the actions of a few idiots at the cup games. Although that was inexcusable, it doesn't mean the whole club is like that - in fact we shouldn't forget their donation to Dale's fund at the NFA Junior Cup game - as detailed here - http://www.afcdiamonds.com/afc-rushden- ... -statement .
They may have donated to Dales fund, which was very good of them.... but at the risk of incurring the wrath of Coach Deano.. things I have heard about that club are less than complimentary.

And now they see us as nothing more than a cash cow, hence why they are attempting to make money with a sale of our old programmes.

On to the game, I'm not expecting them to play football, I think their play will be more suited to a wrestling ring than a football pitch. But fully expect us to get the right result on the day.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

<BUMP>

What happened to the match thread banter :-)
Trek
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Dazzler wrote: What happened to the match thread banter :-)
I suspect, Dazzler it may have been exhausted here:-

http://www.thediamondsforum.co.uk/viewt ... f=2&t=5753

Anyway I delighted that the ointment for the boil on Judges bum has worked because I'm sure the Diamonds faithful will have pleasure in reminding him what a delightful and lovely chap he is. ;)
AFC Airmart

Post by AFC Airmart »

First 10 mins sound a bit scrappy, an early AFC goal would be nice. Come on you whites!

as if by magic 0-1. Wiz, get in!
AFC Airmart

Post by AFC Airmart »

0-2 Newman!
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

2-0, Newman, though whether it should have counted or not I'm not sure, Jake basically palmed the ball into the net with his hand and it didnt look completely over the line from my angle, but a goal nevertheless!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308