[ Sat 30th Mar ] v Oadby Town, KO 3pm UCL1 HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Re: [ Sat 30th Mar ] v Oadby Town, KO 3pm UCL1 HOME

Post by Formic »

Redsnapper wrote:Its a shame they have the main photo of Alfie Taylor.

I'm a little annoyed of them for not asking if they could use the image ............ :x

Poaching on the net seems fair game where images are concerned, photographers copyright, what's that then. :shock:
I agree - and they've left all your copyright / contact information in the photo, so can't claim they were passed the photo it by a third party who had already stripped it out.
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

I'm the 'likeavillasboas', I only sent it to Sam Matterface (the commentator bloke) on twitter originally & also to talkSPORT who added it to their site as well. Presume 101greatgoals picked it up from twitter when Matterface retweeted it or something.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivet ... ike-194849

It was such a good goal I thought it should have it's own video. Apologies if anyone took offence to that, also hoped it would bring some attention to the club, in the sense that just because we're in a low league it doesn't always mean low quality of football.

:lol:
Jemfy

Post by Jemfy »

12,000+ views last I looked!

Just a shame it wasn't done on the official AFCRD youtube channel (total views would be a useful statistic for showing just how widely we get our name out there, which is great for attracting sponsors for advertising boards and of course the main kit sponsor).

I hope our goal of the season reel goes up on there, could get a lot of views with this and Gilly's overhead kick. Short videos are great for that sort of thing, because you have to watch a certain fraction of the video for it to count for a "view" on youtube IIRC.
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

Jemfy wrote:12,000+ views last I looked!

Just a shame it wasn't done on the official AFCRD youtube channel (total views would be a useful statistic for showing just how widely we get our name out there, which is great for attracting sponsors for advertising boards and of course the main kit sponsor).

I hope our goal of the season reel goes up on there, could get a lot of views with this and Gilly's overhead kick. Short videos are great for that sort of thing, because you have to watch a certain fraction of the video for it to count for a "view" on youtube IIRC.
I think you're right about having to watch a certain amount of the video & it's nearly on 21k views in the video manager so still rising, a few betting companies have retweeted it aswell, they tend to have a fair few followers.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

sussexdiamond wrote:What will Deakins suspension be and when will it start?
We should get confirmation this week, but it will be a one match suspension, probably for the Raunds game on April 20th.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:King's goal has made the top story on 101 great goals website!
http://www.101greatgoals.com/
Not unlike this old one from 1992 that showed up today on 442.

http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/greatgoals ... -1992.aspx