High & Lows for Diamonds last season.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
TheWizardsSleeve

Re: High & Lows for Diamonds last season.

Post by TheWizardsSleeve »

Drunken Debanker wrote:
TheWizardsSleeve wrote:
UttoDiamond wrote:Welcome to the forum WizardsSleeve! Glad you enjoyed your experience of the D&D last season. Presumably will see you back this season?
I will definitely take in as many games as I can. Where do the majority of R&D fans go for beers now pre match, in Wellingborough? Times have certainly changed from having 8 pints in the Rose treading on the sticky carpet admiring the framed Diamonds shirts on the walls, 4 or 5 in the strikers then floating around the De Banke like some kind of emperor
If there is a decent Lunchtime Premiership game then a few of us normally watch that in Wellingborough town centre, if not just normally have a couple in the dog and duck pub then go drink in the ground.
Sound. I suppose it wouldn't be much different than drinking in Rushden for lunchtime games then getting a minibus over with some old faces that are returning to the match too.

Am I hearing right you can get 2 pint beers in the ground? I was necking Lucozade sport last time and never noticed it, plus it raining, a night game and was pretty flat (Rushden & Higham at home).
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Locally brewed Hart real ale beers are available in both bars alongside a range of bottled beers in Dales Bar and draught lager and keg bitter in the club house. We're spoilt for choice and, more importantly, all profits are shared equally with Wellingborough Town. A good reason to drink within the ground which you can do throughout the match with none of the restrictions that applied at Nene Park.
TheWizardsSleeve

Post by TheWizardsSleeve »

Trek wrote:Locally brewed Hart real ale beers are available in both bars alongside a range of bottled beers in Dales Bar and draught lager and keg bitter in the club house. We're spoilt for choice and, more importantly, all profits are shared equally with Wellingborough Town. A good reason to drink within the ground which you can do throughout the match with none of the restrictions that applied at Nene Park.
Drinking for a good cause, sounds good to me