That's Howe to do it !!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dukes

That's Howe to do it !!

Post by Dukes »

Totally dominated the game but didn't look like we score until Rene fantastic shot and goal. Brilliant team performance. No weaknesses - really liked the look of Matt johnson - and 4-4-2 to boot..!
We looked like top and them bottom, look forward to Saturday.
rudolph_hucker

Re: That's Howe to do it !!

Post by rudolph_hucker »

I liked Huke tonight. Please start with this team on Saturday Justin.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

rudolph_hucker wrote:I liked Huke tonight. Please start with this team on Saturday Justin.
Yes the defence looked very solid and worked as a unit - Osano looked comfortable again and Huke was confident. We also passed the ball oiut of defence better.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

To a man we were exceptional tonight. Couldn't fault anyone. Howe and Green looked unbelievably good, but my MOM was Huke who was really outstanding.

I'm running out of words to use. Please lets have some more of that on Saturday!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

BartonRaz wrote:To a man we were exceptional tonight. Couldn't fault anyone. Howe and Green looked unbelievably good, but my MOM was Huke who was really outstanding.

I'm running out of words to use. Please lets have some more of that on Saturday!
Yes did you notice they changed their righ back after 20 minutes because Green was running them ragged.
I thought our closing down and passing tonight was excellent, the midfield worked really hard, battling for every 50 / 50 ball and usually winning. We looked like a joined up team with very little hoofing out of defence. Hate to say it but Stuart will find it hard to get back if the defence keeps performing like this.

Well done to JE and the coaching staff for preparing the team after two away defeats.
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

best i've seen us play for ages. tried hard and wanted to win every ball. well done JE.
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

I'm trying to remember and I'm sure someone might be able to tell me. Does Corky have a 100% record with the armband?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

rudolph_hucker wrote:I liked Huke tonight. Please start with this team on Saturday Justin.
He was dominant in the air, so eager to get his head on the ball. If Stuart is to come back into the team, Osano would surely have to move to right-back. Liked the look of Green, very quick with and without the ball. Howe's best performance so far and excellant workrate from Charles and Johnson. But a good all round team showing, vast improvement from previous matches!
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:I'm trying to remember and I'm sure someone might be able to tell me. Does Corky have a 100% record with the armband?
I believe he does - Workington (FA Cup A), Histon (A), Tamworth (A), AFC Wimbledon (H).
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

Formic wrote:
wewantourdarbyback wrote:I'm trying to remember and I'm sure someone might be able to tell me. Does Corky have a 100% record with the armband?
I believe he does - Workington (FA Cup A), Histon (A), Tamworth (A), AFC Wimbledon (H).
Formic - Motson would be proud of you... :D