I want...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Re: I want...

Post by BartonRaz »

I wan't him on the forum just to see what he's got to say. Afterall, no matter how wild the accusation, none of us really have any idea if it is actually true.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

http://twitter.com/soccerscandal

:shock: They are really going for it, the last 11 tweets have been about the Leon Knight/Colin Hill "Claims"

Old news I might add (i.e the Garry Hill head butt incident)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

This says something about his 'case' if true:

http://www.darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 146#p90146
AFCRD_Dan

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Mad Dog wrote:This says something about his 'case' if true:

http://www.darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 146#p90146
If that is true, about Leon Knights twitter being deleted, then I can still access his twitter page, his last 'tweet' was over an hour ago, so it may be true.

Edit: Hasn't been deleted Leon Knights latest tweet is:
I'm here jus reading the tweets u all sent thanks for following this is jus the start if they don't give me back my reg ill tell all that will crush them
StaceyH
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

I read it as his agent's account that had been deleted :?:
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Harry

Post by Harry »

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/leonknight/

Interesting petition.

I do not have a clue on the matter and if what is being said here is true, but if it is that is disgusting behaviour from the club.
Diamond down South.
DiamondsR4ever

Post by DiamondsR4ever »

It's not disgusting behaviour from the club they paid out loads of money for a player who never delivered on that fee.. The club want to recoup as much of the £30k they spent as possible which makes financial sense( especially since last years winding up order) all knight would need to do is buy out the contract to be able to play.. The club have previously got FA and PFA backing for how they have handled knights contract so there should not be any reprocussions for the club ( more likely to him for his twitter rant) IMO the club did the right thing he can not play against us ATM and any English club wanting to buy him will need to buy him from us..

I tweeted him earlier with a link to the forum inviting him on to talk to RD fans but he didn't tweet back.. Maybe if enough diamonds fans tweeted him he would come on and we could get the full story??
R.I.P Dale Roberts, Never Forgotten.
Mad Dog
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Diamondsforever wrote:I read it as his agent's account that had been deleted :?:
+1. There's that in there, but also I'd say his agent asking Darlington fans to fork out £15k - 20k tells you a fair bit about how much of a case he has against the club, ie not much of one.
DiamondsR4ever wrote: I tweeted him earlier with a link to the forum inviting him on to talk to RD fans but he didn't tweet back.. Maybe if enough diamonds fans tweeted him he would come on and we could get the full story??
Give he's behaved about this so far and his past record, I wouldn't waste my time with this guy. If you want to talk to him, talk to him on twitter or ask him if he's got msn or whatever. Whatever you do get out of him will be painted completely towards his pov and next to useless as a result.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Harry wrote:http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/leonknight/

Interesting petition.

I do not have a clue on the matter and if what is being said here is true, but if it is that is disgusting behaviour from the club.

Why? If we were backed by the FA and PFA to do this in the first place and had this contract why is it disgusting?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
AFCRD_Dan

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Judging on his twitter rant, I think a certain Mr Knight has been watching too many gangster movies! :lol:

Seriously though, I hope the club releases a statement on this, the accusations on Leon's twitter are potentially libellous.