I want...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
CountHermanDeBanker

Re: I want...

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

oliv272 wrote:"On the 20th September 2010, Leon went a bit mental on his twitter account [24], posting several controversial views about his time at Rushden & Diamonds[25]. As of the current moment, it is uncertain if these are true. However, Leon has threatened to take his story to the British Press in an attempt to gain more money so he can continue to fund his addiction for diamond burgers and expose the udnerlying issues around himself and Rushden & Diamonds, Rushden and Diamonds neglected to comment as they where to busy doing something important." from wikipedia, this could prove to badly hurt diamonds reputation if he does contact the british press we seem to be good as a club for getting into the national press for bad things P*** T**** was the last one. ( although of course its not the clubs fault)

I believe it was Rhonda Farr who said: ‘Publicity, darling. Just publicity. Any kind is better than none at all.’
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
DiamondsR4ever

Post by DiamondsR4ever »

From his Twitter

knightie82 RT @tanswell1983: Wondering if @knightie82 has signed up to the rushden forums yet. <-- no why would I do that #str8face
R.I.P Dale Roberts, Never Forgotten.
evo-rdfc

Post by evo-rdfc »

DiamondsR4ever

Post by DiamondsR4ever »

Ive just received a warning from Wiki after making unconstructive vandalising comments :(

Edit: the triangle warning sign has got worse and i may be blocked if i continue to vandalise his page.
thats no fun...

Good to see that some picked up on Leon and his Diamond Burger addiction its even on his twiiter now :P
oliv272 wrote: However, Leon has threatened to take his story to the British Press in an attempt to gain more money so he can continue to fund his addiction for diamond burgers and expose the udnerlying issues around himself and Rushden & Diamonds, Rushden and Diamonds neglected to comment as they where to busy doing something important."
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:Very boring, the highlight was a diamond burger to be honest. (and no Im not Leon Knight ;) )
Im waiting to go to Uni i had nothing better to do
ID

Post by ID »

He's commented about his apparent Diamond Burger addiction on Twitter! :lol:

http://tmi.me/1B7Ve
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Hahaha, this Diamond Burger thing has taken off big time!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

Lol, everyone is just looking at him and laughing at him. Even the Guardian reakon hes a Twat. UFEA cup to Non-league football in 7 years and via 13 clubs. Leon, your my hero :lol: :lol:
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

I made a special banner just for Leon, I hope he likes it. :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/2saaxq9.jpg
DiamondsR4ever

Post by DiamondsR4ever »

mattreddan wrote:I made a special banner just for Leon, I hope he likes it. :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/2saaxq9.jpg
Brilliant ;) pointing to where he wants the diamond burgers

He's latest twatter is

knightie82 this rushden lot are still refusing to give me back my reg , i feel another melt down!!
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

Neon is going to consult his agent and lawyer before really going for it.:o
AFC R&D Membership No 283