Goal and match highlights

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
LuckyHeather

Goal and match highlights

Post by LuckyHeather »

Do subscribers to 'Diamond player' or whatever it's called get highlights of games a day or so after they have happened? If not, do you get any chance to see games highlights anywhere?
Oundle Diamond #2

Re: Goal and match highlights

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

LuckyHeather wrote:Do subscribers to 'Diamond player' or whatever it's called get highlights of games a day or so after they have happened? If not, do you get any chance to see games highlights anywhere?
They offered the Grimsby and Wimbledon games for free on the website, however I'd hazard a guess that was a marketing ploy to try and tempt more people to use the service. I personally wasn't swayed by the terrible quality of the video. Occasionally, game highlights are on 'SoccerX' and 'PremierSports' have claimed they will cover match highlights, but I don't think either will have highlights of this game. Occasional highlights have been put on YouTube aswell...
LuckyHeather

Post by LuckyHeather »

Fingers crossed about youtube then :)
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

LuckyHeather wrote:Fingers crossed about youtube then :)
Last time YouTube highlights was mentionned, it set off a huge debate about whether they should be placed on YouTube ;) not again...
LuckyHeather

Post by LuckyHeather »

If the highlights are available to subscribers then I will renew my Orient World subs and then that will (I think) give me access to all highlights of all PremiumTV clubs' games.
AndyKirkup
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by AndyKirkup »

LuckyHeather wrote:If the highlights are available to subscribers then I will renew my Orient World subs and then that will (I think) give me access to all highlights of all PremiumTV clubs' games.
Why not sign up to DiamndWorld and give Rushden the money instead? :D
LuckyHeather

Post by LuckyHeather »

AndyKirkup wrote:
LuckyHeather wrote:If the highlights are available to subscribers then I will renew my Orient World subs and then that will (I think) give me access to all highlights of all PremiumTV clubs' games.
Why not sign up to DiamndWorld and give Rushden the money instead? :D
Oh no. I am Orient through and through. With Barry 'lots of money but the deepest pockets you will ever know' Hearn at the helm they need it as much as you!