Frankly not impressed

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Biggles
Been Liked: 25 times

Re: Frankly not impressed

Post by Biggles »

Sara Pascoe wrote:I was more worried about the attendance to be honest. I just get the feeling that our attendances are in terminal decline. Even when we were playing awesome last season we weren't really pulling in more fans and it doesn't seem to just be us. K*ttering's are dropping way off with all their problems and even Northampton are only managing 4,000 home fans. It was a bit depressing to see so much empty space tonight.
Yes i remember last season and those Tuesday night games, the Terrace packed solid :lol:

Actually a qick gander and the rougth average against smaller oppo on Tuesday nights last season was about 1,000.

So no real change yet.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Last night wasn't helped by the fact that Histon hardly brought any fans with them. Don't think I heard them sing once.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
KGB

Post by KGB »

Sara Pascoe wrote:I was more worried about the attendance to be honest. I just get the feeling that our attendances are in terminal decline. Even when we were playing awesome last season we weren't really pulling in more fans and it doesn't seem to just be us. K*ttering's are dropping way off with all their problems and even Northampton are only managing 4,000 home fans. It was a bit depressing to see so much empty space tonight.
The trouble that since the trust took over the club have hardly done much to try and keep the fans let alone getting new ones through the gates
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

KGB wrote:
The trouble that since the trust took over the club have hardly done much to try and keep the fans let alone getting new ones through the gates
It's all well and good throwing criticism about, but what would you do to entice new fans in and keep the current ones happy? Remember that the budget for this is £0 and manpower is limited..
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

KGB wrote:
Even if the trust don't run the club anymore.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

coolcuts wrote:
It's Histon on a Tuesday night. It won't get any worse than that.

I had to work.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:Last night wasn't helped by the fact that Histon hardly brought any fans with them. Don't think I heard them sing once.
Most of the Histon Fans go to Cambridge Utd when they are at home I suspect ;-)