Predictions for Crawley

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Predictions for Crawley

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Line up;-

......................Roberts
Miller.......Osano...........Stuart.......Day
.......................Huke
........Power..................Porter
.......Howe.........Sills........O'Connor

We'll probably rest Faz due to his hamstring tweak

a 3 -v- 1 win with Howe, Sills and O'Connor scoring.
1379 in attendance and 124 from Crawley
AFC R & D member number 34
RushdenTillIDie

Re: Predictions for Crawley

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

I'll go for a 2-1 win. Sills on debut and stuart. 1250 to watch

incidently can anyone tell me how long Howe's here for? the other two peterborough boys are till jan aren't they? and what's happened to green i heard he was pretty promising in the grimsby/dons matches..appears to be on the bench now. I ask so much because i'm in California and only get the odd report from me old man, and occasionly wake up in time for bbc northampton :) - will listen tomorrow though!
Jemfy

Post by Jemfy »

RushdenTillIDie wrote:I'll go for a 2-1 win. Sills on debut and stuart. 1250 to watch

incidently can anyone tell me how long Howe's here for? the other two peterborough boys are till jan aren't they? and what's happened to green i heard he was pretty promising in the grimsby/dons matches..appears to be on the bench now. I ask so much because i'm in California and only get the odd report from me old man, and occasionly wake up in time for bbc northampton :) - will listen tomorrow though!
Sorry not sent you an update, was going to facebook you but then again I'm already logged on here...

Howe is here till Jan too.

Green was good but doesn't really do well in 4-3-3, a good player for 4-4-2 though. Hopefully Charles will get on the pitch ahead of him though as I think Ryan Charles understands the 4-3-3 much better even if he isn't quite as good at beating a man or delivering a set piece.
MEMAN53

Post by MEMAN53 »

Crawley must be getting worried about us, having signed another player today "Dannie Bulman" of Oxford Utd on a 3 month loan deal.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

1-3 defeat, Creepy can't be as bad as they were on Thursday..................can they???? :?
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

3 - 1 victory. The lads prove the doubters wrong with a convincing win.
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

3- 1 Crawley. Brodie hat-trick. Sills for Diamonds. 1,247 viewers with 170 from Crawley
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Jemfy wrote:
RushdenTillIDie wrote:I'll go for a 2-1 win. Sills on debut and stuart. 1250 to watch

Sorry not sent you an update, was going to facebook you but then again I'm already logged on here...

Howe is here till Jan too.

Green was good but doesn't really do well in 4-3-3, a good player for 4-4-2 though. Hopefully Charles will get on the pitch ahead of him though as I think Ryan Charles understands the 4-3-3 much better even if he isn't quite as good at beating a man or delivering a set piece.

Cheers Champ, i'll be listening tomorrow so you boys sing extra loud ;)
godber

Post by godber »

3-0 diamonds
Downsie53

Post by Downsie53 »

A 0-2 defeat. Tubbs and Brodie to net.
1253 fans, 198 Crawlians
JUMP! Oooooh De Banke Army!