K*ttering Away - FA Cup

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Oundle Diamond #2

Re: K*ttering Away - FA Cup

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

+5

Can't believe all the negativity, I know it's a tricky tie but Id much rather have K*ttering away than Truro City. At least we can all go and I'm sure this one will have a much better atmosphere. I'd take a replay!
Cecil

Post by Cecil »

I partially agree with Sara in the fact it would just be a distraction for us if we win. I mean the money would be good and all but I would rather we had the strongest possible chance of getting into the play offs and pushing for promotion. Im kinda with 'Rob the knob' on this one

Saying that I would hate to those tards win
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Yea should be cracker this! Should also be able to go to this after missing the August encounter! Bring it on! :D
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

We need to win, and then draw someone decent up north so I can go to the next round.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

I'd like to point out I said mind less. I'd still be pissed off

Reading is one of life's great skills.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Cecil wrote:I partially agree with Sara in the fact it would just be a distraction for us if we win. I mean the money would be good and all but I would rather we had the strongest possible chance of getting into the play offs and pushing for promotion. Im kinda with 'Rob the knob' on this one

Saying that I would hate to those tards win
I dont really dont understand people that say cup competitionns are a distraction :roll: Winning matches breeds confidence and morale.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

I don't understand you lot sometimes. Would you all be so negative if we'd drawn a team we'd never heard of and who play 2 leagues below us? If the answer to that is 'yes' then I refer you to the result of the 4th qualifying round 2 years ago. Reading some of the comments on here, I've half a mind to call Keith and tell him to withdraw from it altogether.

I'm excited about it...a short trip albeit to a dreadful ground, I'm guessing tickets will be cheaper than if we were playing at NP and we've as much chance of winning as they have. Bring it on I say :)
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
godber

Post by godber »

Diamondsforever wrote:I don't understand you lot sometimes. Would you all be so negative if we'd drawn a team we'd never heard of and who play 2 leagues below us? If the answer to that is 'yes' then I refer you to the result of the 4th qualifying round 2 years ago. Reading some of the comments on here, I've half a mind to call Keith and tell him to withdraw from it altogether.

I'm excited about it...a short trip albeit to a dreadful ground, I'm guessing tickets will be cheaper than if we were playing at NP and we've as much chance of winning as they have. Bring it on I say :)
Here fecking here,babe
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

godber wrote:
Diamondsforever wrote:I don't understand you lot sometimes. Would you all be so negative if we'd drawn a team we'd never heard of and who play 2 leagues below us? If the answer to that is 'yes' then I refer you to the result of the 4th qualifying round 2 years ago. Reading some of the comments on here, I've half a mind to call Keith and tell him to withdraw from it altogether.

Here fecking here,babe
:shock:
RiK2006

Post by RiK2006 »

Bad tie if we lose, great tie if we win. ;)
There's only one Dale Roberts, one Dales Roberts, there's only one Dale ROBERTS! R.I.P