Curtis Osano

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
DiamondsFan

Curtis Osano

Post by DiamondsFan »

I reckon we're gonna have to work absolute miracles to keep this guy at the club next year.

On todays performance, I reckon he could easily walk into any League 1 side (probably more effective as a midfielder). With the ball at his feet running at opponents, he is utterly untouchable. He put in a few tasty crosses too so it seems he has been working on the end product to his attacking game.

Will definitely be a very important player for us this year.
mac

Re: Curtis Osano

Post by mac »

Played very well well offers so much more going forward
D14MNDS

Post by D14MNDS »

IMO a much better asset employed down the right, than in the centre, provides an extra attacking dimension to the side, which is vital when playing with 3 centre mids.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

One of these days he's guna rifle a shot straight into the net, during one of those runs! ;)
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

That's why he's with us in the BSP and not at a higher level though............the final ball !!!

IF he can add that to his game more consistently the sky is the limit for the guy, he's a quality BSP player, but add a final ball to his play (or a goal-scoring touch) and he'll be plying his trade in the Championship......at least !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Along with Pigman, I've always felt there was a reason why Reading released him. On his day, there are few better players in the BSP. He needs to cut out the silly errors, such as his gaff against Newport County which cost us dearly and have more composure when he gets near the opponent's goal otherwise all his good work down the right will be wasted and he will remain at BSP level.

I sincerely hope that our coaching staff have recognised this and are working on these aspects in training.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:One of these days he's guna rifle a shot straight into the net, during one of those runs! ;)
and when he does, everyone will be on the pitch!!!

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

He broke a youth team goalkeepers wrist with a shot the other day, the strange thing is thst it was actually on target. But i do feel sorry for the poor lad who was injured
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

So, playing devils advocate here - and there are certain similarities in the way they both play.....

Curtis Osano or Titus Bramble - which one would you have in your team ;)
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:So, playing devils advocate here - and there are certain similarities in the way they both play.....

Curtis Osano or Titus Bramble - which one would you have in your team ;)
I'd combine them, and make Titus Osano, super defender.