K*ttering tickets on sale

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Re: K*ttering tickets on sale

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

wasteman wrote:
HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:£17 for an FA cup preliminary qualifying round replay against non-league opposition, wow, that is ridiculous.
think you will find if you read the link.£12.
think you will find that it is £17 for a replay if you read the link. My post clearly states i am talking about a replay.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

Why are you talking about a replay? We haven't even played the tie yet :roll:
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

Diamondsforever wrote:Why are you talking about a replay? We haven't even played the tie yet :roll:
Yeh, but i'm just saying that the ticket pricing needs to be looked at, i just don't think that £17 is justifiable.

Please can we not start the whole "join the trust" and "buy a season ticket" debate again ;)
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Diamondsforever wrote:Why are you talking about a replay? We haven't even played the tie yet :roll:
Don't let little details like that get in the way of an opportunity for them to moan. ;)
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Its not about moaning, its about discussion and debate and having an opinion !!!

I'm very positive about most things, generally the season is going well, we're in a good position in the table without having got out of 2nd gear yet - happy days !!

But there is the less positive side of things (which I won't go over YET again) and £17 for a potential replay is outrageous when our opponents are only charging £12 - plus it raises issues about discounts being applied, the affect on season ticket holders etc etc, isn't this kind of messageboard designed for that kind of discussion?????
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Whilst we're moaning, I'm going to as well. I just got on the internet after a day at work, and find the club shop's been open today. I'm sorry but you've got to give fans more notice than that. Wouldn't it have made more sense to announce/ advertise the shop would be open on Wednesday or Thursday, rather than open it without any notice?
C'mon folks, think about it.
AFC R & D member number 34
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

I'll happily swap my "RDFC moan" with those who don't like the prospect of paying £17 for a Diamonds v Poppies game - given I've got a bill for £170 following my trip to Tamworth and the damage caused to my car whilst I was watching the game. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by Pigman »

Bummer Formic, what was it, mindless vandalism or a hit and run??? I had to pay out for the wife's car a while back, some idiot rammed it and drove off - bloody annoying when that happens !! You have my sympathies.

But £17 is far....................blah blah blah blah ;)
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Bummer Formic, what was it, mindless vandalism or a hit and run??? I had to pay out for the wife's car a while back, some idiot rammed it and drove off - bloody annoying when that happens !! You have my sympathies.

But £17 is far....................blah blah blah blah ;)
Neither really - I think they were stealing to order, given they prised off the headlamp washer unit and associated facia / mountings rather carefully. As we all know, nothing is cheap to replace on a car, but I got a bigger shock when I got the bill today than when I saw the original damage.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Its not about moaning, its about discussion and debate and having an opinion !!!
Certain people on here don't understand that its a "forum" which means its a place for general discussion. Hey ho I'll just moan again, I'm NOT going to pay £17 to watch a replay against those inbred paddlehanded freaks.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.