K*ttering in 8 days

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: K*ttering in 8 days

Post by Trek »

Olly wrote:Pitch inspection Friday morning?!
It does seem to me that they aren't exactly 'desperate' for the game to go on, there's no hint of the usual 'we're doing everything we can to get it on' that we see from other clubs.
With a slight predicted rise in temperature to a maximum of 4C and the possibility of heavy rain on Saturday the biggest problem is that there will be a waterlogged pitch which is often the case at the Rockinghorse.

Under the circumstances, I don't see what else you could expect the groundstaff at KTFC to do. :shock:

In any event, all will be decided tomorrow. ;)
Steve

Post by Steve »

I have pretty much convinced myself it is gonna be off now, which even though its not official obviously, has pissed me off. We could not have a better time to play them - they have not won at home for 4 months. Also i am jsut really missing my football, and waht better way to get back into it than the derby
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by davealbon »

Two of Diamonds wrote:
davealbon wrote:I'm picking mine up Friday afternoon after work (assuming it hasn't been postponed by then), as I finish early on Fridays. Does anyone know where the best place to park would be? (At the Rockinghorse obviously, not at Nene Park when I go to get my ticket! :lol:)
As therushden says, down at the co-op. At the RR roundabout outside the ground go down the hill opposite and you'll come to another roundabout. Turn right here and you're on the co-op site, I parked there last season and it was fine, but don't park there for an evening match cos they lock the gate.
Nice one, cheers for that.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297