Alternative Programme ?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
rudolph_hucker

Re: Alternative Programme ?

Post by rudolph_hucker »

A brilliant effort lads and I look forward to seeing/reading mine. A thank you to Pigman for securing me a copy whilst I was away at work. :D
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

I'm sure I heard that we'd raised just about £1000 for Dale's memorial fund with sales of the programme today. Bloody well done everybody :D
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by BartonRaz »

The £900 was rounded up to £1000 by the trust. I bought my programme for £5 :) . Under normal circumstances i'd say i'd been ripped off ( ;) ) but it's for a great cause and the money raised is a great reward for you three for putting it together at a moments notice.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Noddy

Post by Noddy »

Many thanks to those of you who got a copy and donated money to the Dale Roberts Memorial Fund. It was probably the most basic Conference programme ever produced in the few hours we had available, but to raise well over £900 was brilliant and as mentioned, the Trust will make that up to £1000. I had the easy bit as the programme design, layout and contents had to be very basic, but thanks to Tony who led the project and made all the phone calls to make it happen, and to Darren for driving all the way to London in the early hours to get them printed.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Thanks must also go to Warren and Jayne for organising the programme sales today, and those people who sold them - the money raised made it all worthwhile.

I believe the match officials and the players even offered to donate for theirs instead of the usual free ones they get.
SCARECROW

Post by SCARECROW »

No disrespect to the people who usually format the programme but why did i find this a better programme than usual? Clear, concise, easy to read.....
Harriers9

Post by Harriers9 »

I got one. I donated what I would have paid for one of your programmes BTW.

Superb effort and hats off to all involved. Spoke to many Harriers fans about it and they were all very impressed with such an amazing achievment in such a short space of time and with such short notice.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

well done all you foks and thankyou very much for all your time and effort
supersub

Post by supersub »

Thank you folks, very well done!
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 31 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Well done everyone, £1k is fantastic.

On another note, and this is for Formic et al, do you know what the rules are regarding programmes? As in what you have to produce for every game? Because I'm assuming that today's production would cost much less to produce than the usual glossy fare and it was pretty much the same thing. If you had that as a programme then obviously you could bulk it out a bit, maybe add a fanzine element at the back (because it reminded me of R&R at first glance)?
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46