Rushden & Diamonds to enter into receivership

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
arealdiamondgeezer

Rushden & Diamonds to enter into receivership

Post by arealdiamondgeezer »

"When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"
CalversonDiamond

Re: Rushden & Diamonds to enter into receivership

Post by CalversonDiamond »

Sounds like the final Nails are going into the coffin !!! Thought we had some hope left but after yesterdays withdrawn appeal and now this i finally admit defeat .... Arise AFC Rushden & Diamonds
Flying High, Up In The sky, The Rushden Pheonix is flying high, From Our chosen ground, To The Football League, The Rushden Pheonix Is Flying High,[/color]
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

So it will be KC and not his Sunshine Band that puts the club into receivership - rather appropriate in my opinion.
Chammie

Post by Chammie »

Formic wrote:So it will be KC and not his Sunshine Band that puts the club into receivership - rather appropriate in my opinion.
Agreed Formic, entirely appropriate given that he created this whole fiasco with his decision to sell the club to the Beasants.

With KC having already admitted at a Fans Forum that it is now some three and a half years since he first discussed the possibility of a merger or groundshare with IL - agreed it was then at IL's suggestion - many will nevertheless find it hard not to believe that some long standing plans have finally been achieved.
coltrane

Post by coltrane »

If the club is to be wound up then KC should sell the ground and land to pay back the creditors not tout it about to all in sundry any club that plays there now will be tainted with this hanging over them. Rushden and Diamonds as it was set up to be is DEAD! :(
rushdenrushden2

Post by rushdenrushden2 »

how much is land worth ??? what is our debts ??? someone could make a lot of money
coltrane

Post by coltrane »

I think that you will find that "someone" is going to make a nice little earner out of the death of Rushden and Diamonds. :evil: