AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders [merchandise@afcdiamonds.com]

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Re: AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders

Post by BartonRaz »

I'm with you two, and it kind of reassures me that i'm not alone here, although i've spoken to 'AFCR&DShirts' about this.

I don't want to sound like i'm moaning either, but i ordered a shirt on August 14th and still haven't received it? (It was due to be delivered)

I asked on another thread if there was going to be any timescale for deliveries but got no reply.

A bit of communication would be great because i feel a bit forgotten at the moment.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Hi guys, just got back from the match - I've just sent James a text about this so hopefully he'll be in touch shortly to update you about your shirt orders - hopefully he'll get it sorted for you.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
alex_RDFC

Post by alex_RDFC »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Hi guys, just got back from the match - I've just sent James a text about this so hopefully he'll be in touch shortly to update you about your shirt orders - hopefully he'll get it sorted for you.
Just to let you know James contacted me today and explained the situation and looks like it will be sorted soon :D
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

alex_RDFC wrote:Starting to get a little annoyed now. I got an email saying it was ready for collection and I went back to say I couldnt get to many games so could I arrange an alternative pick up. I intially got an answer about picking up from wellingborough I think, so I asked when was best for them and nothing.

Its been a week now and I have fired off 3 seperate emails which have been ignored. I understand that its not a professional club and the people dealing with the shirts are doing it on a voluntary basis and have thier own jobs and lives, but surely replying to one of the 3 emails would be ok. I know that Im a nightmare re I cant make matches but Im open to suggestions as to how to pick it up. I probably could figure out a way to get the money across online but would prefer to just pick it up especially as there is no track record at this moment of people paying and then getting the shirt especially through the post.

I know it sounds like im moaning but Im really not, I know I certainly wouldnt want to be organising all of this! especially for free on top of a normal working week so fully appreciate that people need to be patient and its a thankless task, but I'm trying to put some money in the AFC coffers and to wear the shirt in Leicestershire for some visibilty.
Hi Alex.

Only one email was ignored ;) This message was not read before the reply you recieved today was sent. Prior to recieving that message today I had only recieved two others from you, one of which was responded to.

edit: I should also apologise for that email being ignroed. If it is any consilation a reply is sat in the drafts folder of the merchandise email account to that ignored email but it was not sent for some reason. I am thankful that you drew my attention to this as an important email was also sat there.

The purpose of this message is not to cause a fuss, but to show that we are trying as best as we can to sort things out for everyone, and that issues are not being ignored. Hopefully the emails are to your satisfaction, I can only apologise for the delays involved.
corby diamond wrote:Im with you on this one Alex_RDFC, I paid for a shirt at the Irchester game, and aint heard anything... They say they have recieved them in but yet no email, nothing...

Went to the Woodfood game and there are so many people wearing them, I dont want to moan as you are all doing a fantastic job but a bit more communication would be good
Hi Corby Diamond.

If you ordered a shirt at the Irchester game you missed the initial cutoff for the first shirt order, however as we ordered stock your shirt should be present. I can only presume you have not approached myself or anyone handing out the shirts to ask this question or ask for an update.

Due to the filing of the orders I can only apologise that those people whose shirts arrived in the first order but were not originally expected to, these people have not been contacted, though many of them approached myself and recieved their shirts as they were in. A few emails from the original list also bounced.

For posterity: anyone who ordered after the first home game against Daventry will definitely not have a home shirt ready yet. Away shirts are currently available in limited stock due to the relatively low uptake thus far. Please ask those handing out the shirts if you wish to buy an away shirt from stock.

Also for posterity: There were very few people wearing the shirts at the Woodford game, the shirt recieved at this point in time were as previously explained the very small subsection of the first order recieved before the Daventry game (at 4.00pm on the day of the game). We had hoped to recieve all the shirts from the first order in time for this game, but we did not, so not contacting people until they physically arrived proved to be the correct decision.

For anyone who ordered after this point in time, then your shirts are not done, and no message has been sent out to say there is no news.
BartonRaz wrote:I'm with you two, and it kind of reassures me that i'm not alone here, although i've spoken to 'AFCR&DShirts' about this.

I don't want to sound like i'm moaning either, but i ordered a shirt on August 14th and still haven't received it? (It was due to be delivered)

I asked on another thread if there was going to be any timescale for deliveries but got no reply.

A bit of communication would be great because i feel a bit forgotten at the moment.
Hi Barton Raz,

We appreciate that you paid for your shirt, and you should hopefully recieve it at the early part of next week. The intentions were to do this sooner but issues got in the way which unfortunately had to be prioritised first.

Asking on another thread will not get my attention as I rarely read the forum and certainly don't read every post. The thread and forum account were a stop-gap measure to ensure as many people as possible could order in the first instance.

We are trying as best as we can, but communcating with a list of individuals can be particularly difficult because the volume of orders we have recieved has been great. We are pleased to be able to serve this many people, though it does throw up logistical problems.

Also for posterity: the initial planned system for mailing the shirts proved to be unfeasible, so we have been working on a replacement solution.

For all: If your shirt was in the first order or ordered before the game at Raunds against Daventry then you will be able to collect it at the fans forum on Tuesday, or against ON Cheneks on Monday, or the upcoming home cup fixture. If you originally wanted it delieved but will be able to collect please mail merchandise@afcdiamonds.com to specify this, and it will be appreciated. Otherwise we are in the process of making plans to deal with the deliveries, and you should hopefully see your shirts no later than next week.

If anyone has any issues I would ask you to please contact us directly to try and resolve them as quickly as possible, the best form of contact is the email: merchandise@afcdiamonds.com
BartonRaz
Been Liked: 140 times

Re: AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders [merchandise@afcdiamonds.com]

Post by BartonRaz »

Thanks James, I look forward to receiving my shirt next week!!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Any idea if James will be at the game tonight (ON Chenecks), with the shirts?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
corby diamond
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

James emailed me yesterday regarding the shirt order I placed, and he said to ask the people handing out the shirts...so hopefully the answer is yes if not james, then someone else will be.

Hope this helps
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

corby diamond wrote:James emailed me yesterday regarding the shirt order I placed, and he said to ask the people handing out the shirts...so hopefully the answer is yes if not james, then someone else will be.

Hope this helps
Yes, got my shirt last night, on the way in. Very happy with it... and one of the ladies convinced my dad to buy an away shirt! Fair play to her, she was determined to sell some shirts! :)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73