AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders [merchandise@afcdiamonds.com]

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
AFCR&D Shirts

AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders [merchandise@afcdiamonds.com]

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

Any enquiries please mail merchandise@afcdiamonds.com

Hi everyone,

I am able to take replica shirt orders for those not able to place them today, or anyone who forgot!

The earlier the order is placed, the sooner we will have them, so with that in mind I will be placing the first order tomorrow.

As we are currently unable to hold a reasonably sized stock (we may be able to add a small stock) this will be done on a to order basis. Therefore if you want your order to be in the first batch then we require it before 2.00pm tomorrow. There will be a second order placed at some point in the future, dependant on demand, possibly after the first game of the season.

Orders can be placed via PM on this forum, so long as you can fill out the following details:

Title:
Name:
Address:
Delivery (£3.95/shirt extra) or collection:
Contact Number:
Email Address:

Which shirts and sizes
Available sizes are Childrens (priced £24.95): Ages 6, 8, 10, 12, 14*
Adults (priced £29.95): S, M, L, XL [we regret to inform that we are unable to obtain larger sizes]

[*note, sadly the away kit is not available in the Age 14 size, though a small adults should fit! We apologise for any inconvinence, if anyone has placed an order for an age 14 away shirt I shall endeavour to contact them before the order is placed]

Do you require any printing? Additional cost of £1/letter and £2/number.

If you are uncomforatble giving these details over the forum, then please leave a contact number where I can reach you tomorrow and your name and I shall try to phone you to take the order.

Thank you, and an extra big thank you to all those who have paid for their shirts in advance, as this really helps us! Please indicate if you are able and happy to do so and I shall arange to collect payment. This can be done at Wednesday's game at Wellingborough Town.

Sizing (all chest sizes in inches)
6 8 10 12 14 S M L XL
22-26, 26-28, 28-30, 30-32, 32-34, 35-37, 38-40, 41-43, 44-46
Last edited by AFCR&D Shirts on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AFCR&D Shirts

Re: AFCR&D Replica Shirt Orders

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

I have missed the details out:

The shirts ordered now will come with the main sponsors logo on the front, as well as the secondary shirt sponsor Rushden & Diamonds Travel on the back (R&DT) which will be in small text above the location where a name would be on any printed shirts for replicas.
Pigman
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 30 times

Post by Pigman »

Being a forgetful old sod I didn't have my chequebook with me today :oops: , but will bring my payment along on Wednesday, can I urge all of you who ordered shirts today to do likewise as it'll really help cashflow !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

How much are the adult shirts?

Also, is there an address to send cheques to for shirt payments? Chances are I won't be able to make a friendly or league game for a fair while to give you the money in person, but i'm happy to send a cheque.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

Whoops! I'll edit it to put that it. £29.95

Shirts can be seen in action http://www.itv.com/anglia/memorial-for-dale98881/
ID

Post by ID »

Do you deliver to America?
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

I ordered my shirt today but it hasn't been paid for. I would pay on Wednesday but I'm a bit skint until I get paid, which is in about a week. When do you anticipate the shirts to be ready for collection? Thanks
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

ID wrote:Do you deliver to America?
International sales hadn't actually been considered, though it could be done in theory at least. We would of course have to charge a higher rate for p&p, I will make the relevant enquires for you as to how much this would cost and it's practicality. We would of course need to recieve payment before posting.
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:I ordered my shirt today but it hasn't been paid for. I would pay on Wednesday but I'm a bit skint until I get paid, which is in about a week. When do you anticipate the shirts to be ready for collection? Thanks
Not a problem, obviously the sooner the better. There should be no problems taking payments from people at the Irchester United game or the first home game.

The quoted timeframe is approximately 3 weeks from point of order with the supplier.
AFCR&D Shirts

Post by AFCR&D Shirts »

Now edited the opening post to add in a basic outline for sizes
alex_RDFC

Post by alex_RDFC »

tried to send a pm but its sitting in my outbox at the moment