Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by BartonRaz »

One of their players just put on Twitter: "I'll tell you a joke. K*ttering Town Football Club"
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Oscar Radford, the player responsible for that Tweet, has now tweeted 'NO PAY NO STAY'. :o
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Trek wrote:Oscar Radford, the player responsible for that Tweet, has now tweeted 'NO PAY NO STAY'. :o
Not surprising really, and it begs the question, did they know what they were getting into when they came to ktfc, perhaps they were fed a load of GR lies when they agreed to join the club, but did they not have doubts in their mind considering what happened last year with players and staff not being paid and considering GR's track record of lying? Then again, footballers aren't the brightest so I guess they might have just bought GR's lies with no questions asked.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

Plops 1 down :lol:
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

Plops lose 1-0 No big replay pay day then! I would say that,s about it then ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Great result for the Poppies, well, great that they won't get any more FA Cup money, hope the shit hits the fan on Monday when Ladak comes out with more bullshit :lol: :lol:
Redsnapper

Post by Redsnapper »

Stalin wrote:when Ladak comes out with more bullshit :lol: :lol:
Thought you said "When Ladak comes out with the bucket" :D :D
Supporting the community - AFC Diamonds Member No 63
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Laurie Walker just tweeted and it's sounds as if he's had enough. I can't post it here since there are far too many f***s in his tweet!
ferrers

Post by ferrers »

Yep i dont think many will be back after today,some are just turning up so if they do have a chance of a payment,so they do not get fined which could be a weeks wages,which KTFC would use to lower their debt to the players in a sneaky way!Who is really in charge at Nene Park?
If they do survive which is unlikely as they cant pay current bills let alone the debt they have incurred already this season.
Mawsley

Post by Mawsley »

I'm not an employment lawyer, but I am certain that not paying an employee holds you in breach of contract and therefore acts as a basis for constructive dismissal - releasing the employee to find another club. I'm sure they simply need to serve notice on the club.