Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Red Kite

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Red Kite »

Red Kite, coming in peace..... Could one of your statto's please help. I am looking for the lowest ever first class attendance at NP, when R&D were the tenants.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

There's a complete list of R&DFC matches on this list, with attendances - http://rdfc1992.com/rushden-diamonds-match-history/

Popping that into Excel shows the lowest crowds were in the County Cups - down to 101 for our 8-0 win over Daventry in Oct 2010. The lowest for a league game was 201 in Nov 1992 for a Southern League Midland game against Grantham. The lowest in the FA trophy was our last one at home - 657 against Eastwood Town in Dec 2010.
Last edited by Formic on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Kite

Post by Red Kite »

Formic wrote:There's a complete list of R&DFC matches on this list, with attendances - http://rdfc1992.com/rushden-diamonds-match-history/
Many thanks.
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

Are they dead yet?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
Red Kite

Post by Red Kite »

ChorltonV wrote:Are they dead yet?
Almost...

Assistant manager Dean Greygoose and Ben Gerring have gone, with more to follow, by all accounts.

More fiction from Ladak in the NT tomorrow..... ;)
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

They managed to survive the last player 'exodus', but very hard to see how they'll survive this time, they'll probably manage to just scrape a team together again for Saturday like they somehow did last season, but this time they probably won't make it past new year I imagine.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
ferrers

Post by ferrers »

A few more players have also left,so things will be tight,they may scape ateam together for sat then they play northampton spencer on tues night or replay in the Trophy ,if they can get a team!!
The way IL or who ever is in charge should be bought to account for leaving people with debts which they do not intend paying back!They are in a cva but they are trading as an insolvent business as they cannot pay anyone for their services !Any other business would now be bankrupt!
diamondphil

Post by diamondphil »

Is there any betting sites that take bets on K*ttering games? Not sure if many go down that far?
I feel sorry for people who don't drink................when they wake up in the morning, that's the best they're going to feel all day.
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

ET Today ....ANOTHER yes,ANOTHER potential investor on the scene :lol: Could it be our Japanese consortium ? :lol: PS ....according to :lol: Ladak !
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Fantastic, looks like the phones have been cut off at Nene Park!
Have the phones been cut off??
by mpiggot on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:13 am

http://www.ketteringtownfc.co.uk/club_i ... de=contact

When you call the club number it says this number has not been recognised

Nice to see the club contact list has been updated, I see Gary Graham is still at the club, or is that another Ladak lie as the Conference stipulates you must have a secretary at the club. if I was Gary and I wasn't secretary I'd want my name taking down.