Picking up for Dogs

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: Picking up for Dogs

Post by Pigman »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote: I'm sure Dave had plenty of luck with the ladies (just ask Tracey?) as long as he refrains from his horrific dancing. :lol:
Fess up then Jaff, which one is he? (warning, clip contains bad language !!). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gIHU4McdDI
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

OK. chaps we are leaving at 6pm --so mark if you can fit in a wee win nice and early that would be good O.K. that sorted at present i have been asked for pick ups at Rushden lightstrung about 6.15 and H.F.co-op about 6.25 and Thorp waterville last b 4 peterboro PLEASE don't be left behind get in touch.P.S I HAVE 4 PLACES LEFT it will be a laugh you can pay on the night. Come and watch the DALE ROBERTS MEMORIAL STAKES as well as 12 others. £26 encludes 2 drinks food 2 bets and seats together as well as transport I PROMISE I WILL NOT SELL ANY RAFFLE TICKETS ON THE NIGHT :P Hope to see you all then joan x
Posh Tart
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Posh Tart »

As my computer has had a fault all week and has only just been sorted I have only just picked up this thread. Just to say Jaff it is going to cost you big time to be taken to the nightclub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even flirting wont get you anywhere ;)
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

According to Twitter, the winner of the Dale Roberts Memorial Stakes was PEARLDROPDIAMOND. ;)
Basil

Post by Basil »

Trek wrote:According to Twitter, the winner of the Dale Roberts Memorial Stakes was PEARLDROPDIAMOND. ;)
And it was dog No 1!!!!!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Thanks again to Mrs Stagman for co-ordinating and organising this event.

Was a fun night and I think Jaff and co did manage to get dropped off somewhere near the Cutting Room (nearer than the D&D anyway).

As was said earlier, it was interesting that Number 1 (Pearldropdiamond) won the Dale Roberts Memorial Stakes on the night as well. The Roberts, and DaveA presented the trophy to the winning owner after the race.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

I think every Diamonds supporter there bet on Pearldropdiamond, including George and Isobel, so it was a very popular winner!

Should have stopped betting there though.... :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

I made a last minute decision to go, it was a great night out. I lost about 20 quid but won on The Dale Roberts race so all was well. :lol:
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
ferrers

Post by ferrers »

Thanks joan for a fun and well organised evening,everyone enjoyed themselves very much.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

Great moment when Isobel , George and Dave Albon went to present the prize to winner of the Dale Roberts Memorial Stakes