Picking up for Dogs

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Picking up for Dogs

Post by STAGMAN »

Please contact Mrs Stagman if you want picking up anywhere onwards from the Dog and Duck, we can pick up in Rushden , Stanwick ,H/F etc so please let us know and we can then sort out times , Pm or phone on 01933 316314. There will only be one pick up per town due to time schedules
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Re: Picking up for Dogs

Post by Formic »

I assume the Dog & Duck car park will be locked before we get back, so cars will need to be left elsewhere?
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Stagman, will it be possible to get dropped off in Thrapston on the way back? Also what time are we leaving the Dog & Duck? Cheers
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
TwinkleToesTomlin
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Tony, would it be possible to be dropped off at the cutting room on the way back. Just think that would make a nice central location ;)
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
Diamond_ Wolf
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Tony, would it be possible to be dropped off at the cutting room on the way back. Just think that would make a nice central location ;)
Im going to show some self discipline and not got out in town after...... unless i win big at the dogs of course! ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
Drunken Debanker
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by Drunken Debanker »

I heard it was not possible to drop off at thrapston on the way home, so you'll have to come town i'm afraid Rabs!!!! ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds
We'll Drink Some Beer
And We'll Drink Some More
Cuz We Are The Rushden Boys On Tour.
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Formic wrote:I assume the Dog & Duck car park will be locked before we get back, so cars will need to be left elsewhere?
Am checking on this, as I have a key for DnD, and am going to the Dogs.
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Tony, would it be possible to be dropped off at the cutting room on the way back. Just think that would make a nice central location ;)
Glenis says no, the final drop off is the Dog n Duck [assume we'll come in from the A45 side past Tesco anyway]. However the driver may be open to large bribes, so you'll have to ask ;-)
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

Subject to final confirmation, we should be able to leave some cars at the DnD (the usual at your own risk etc.. as per the posters), once most of the cars are cleared from 5:30 or so. The coach departs at 6pm. I can unlock the gates on return.
TwinkleToesTomlin
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

I'll just flirt with Glennis.. ;)
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.