SCUM

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
neneman

SCUM

Post by neneman »

Anyone have any ideas when they are sending the tickets over???? Seams like they are leaving it late? less than 3 weeks to go.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Re: SCUM

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Probably got bigger things on their minds, like paying FA fines or looking for a ground :lol:
There doesn't seem to be much enthusiasm from either side at the moment, it'll probably be the worst supported derby match ever at this rate. I'm even considering not going myself due to the pricing policy inequalities.
AFC R & D member number 34
Steve

Post by Steve »

The prices are ridiculous, but i think this sort of game always gives value for money, and creates those magic moments, i wouldn't want to risk not going in case we get another billy sharp moment. Imagine missing that just because we dont want to line Ladaks pockets.
I do understand for some people it really isnt possible tho, i suppose for a family of 4 where daddys is paying it would leave a hefty hole.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Before the K*ttering away game last season, after the prices were released, I made the decision not to step foot in that 'stadium.' There is no way I'm going to pay those prices and make a contribution to that club.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

It's odd how they've reduced some of the prices compared to last season, but increased others. I think the juniors price on the terrace has gone up by £2 when most of them won't see much from there.
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

Charged us fuckin £18, it's disgusting.
Harriers9

Post by Harriers9 »

They also charged Tamworth £18 yesterday but Tamworth can only charge £12 when they go there on NYD