Reliable Source of Southern League Info?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Reliable Source of Southern League Info?

Post by Formic »

Does anyone know a website that is quickly and reliably updated with scores and league tables for our league within an hour or so of the final whistles?

Yet again the League website has glaring errors, and has spent some time unavailable - it currently has at least three mistakes - wrong scores at Hitchin and Rushall, but completely the wrong score and result in the game at Halesowen. The Football Webpages site has the same errors, so clearly uses the league website as its source, and the non-league matters page is unavailable. This seems to be a regular issue.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Re: Reliable Source of Southern League Info?

Post by BartonRaz »

Download the SofaScore app on your phone. Goals as they go in in our league including goalscorer info and a league table that's swiftly updated after full-time.

I stopped using the Southern League website years ago for the same reasons. It's a shambles.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
diamondsteve
Has Liked: 157 times
Been Liked: 22 times

Post by diamondsteve »

FlashScores app is what I use , goal notifications in our league. Can favourite diamonds and so when goals go in you get notifications. League updates as it stands too
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 100 times

Post by Olly »

diamondsteve wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:10 pm FlashScores app is what I use , goal notifications in our league. Can favourite diamonds and so when goals go in you get notifications. League updates as it stands too
Yeah, I can recommend this app (and website https://www.flashscore.com/football/eng ... -division/), downloaded it recently, really pleased that you can get such up to date (so far it has alerted me to goals in our games within a couple of minutes max) scores, scorers and live table info at this level of football, the Livescore app that I used before only updates full time scores, so really good app considering we're in the 7th tier :good:
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308