[ RUBBLE/HARDCORE ] Available for Collection/Use - Available from Hayden Road

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

[ RUBBLE/HARDCORE ] Available for Collection/Use - Available from Hayden Road

Post by Dazzler »

Does anyone know someone that could do with some rubble/hardcore at no charge? We have a large pile, mostly from when we demolished the extra steps at front of old stand when we made some improvements to front of stand area. Quite a lot of old bricks and broken old concrete.

It is easy to access, via the gate at the top of the ground - reverse a trailer up and take it away. Depending on when it can be collected we may have a few helpers to load up as well.

RubbleAvailable.jpg
RubbleAvailable.jpg (4.71 MiB) Viewed 2059 times
Contact me via DM on here, to pass on any contact details, and I can then make the arrangements. Ideally, we would like this removed in the next week or two. The sooner the better.
Dazzler
The Staff

Re: [ RUBBLE/HARDCORE ] Available for Collection/Use - Available from Hayden Road

Post by Dazzler »

Anybody know anybody that may be interested in this? I know it's not the best time of year.
Diamond Warrior

Re: [ RUBBLE/HARDCORE ] Available for Collection/Use - Available from Hayden Road

Post by Diamond Warrior »

Might be worth trying the local facebook selling pages?
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

Diamond Warrior wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm Might be worth trying the local facebook selling pages?
Will look at that, thanks.
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

This is now sorted, and will be offsite tomorrow.