Coach travel to South Shields

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 19 times

Coach travel to South Shields

Post by StaceyH »

The Club is looking at travel arrangements for the FA Trophy 2nd Qualifying round match at South Shields FC on Saturday November 9th 2019 and would like to run a supporters only coach for this match. Due to the length of the trip, the cost of running a coach is significant and we will only be able to run it if there is sufficient demand to make it financially viable.
It is likely that the coach will leave Rushden around 8.30am with seats costing no more than £25 for members/£30 non members.

If you would be interested in travelling by coach please register your interest as soon as possible by emailing stacey.hawkins@afcdiamonds.com or speak with any Board member at tomorrow’s match
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
StaceyH
Has Liked: 1 time

Re: Coach travel to South Shields

Post by StaceyH »

Unfortunately, there hasn’t been enough interest to make a supporters’ coach viable so it will not run. I’ve investigated a mini bus for those who expressed an interest but, again, the cost is too substantial to make it viable.

If any supporters are driving up to South Shields and would be willing to give a fellow supporter a lift, please do get in touch, it would be greatly appreciated.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times

Re: Coach travel to South Shields

Post by Formic »

its also worth noting that the trains on the East Coast Main Line are disrupted on Saturday, being rerouted via Lincoln.