[ Sat 18th Jan ] v Stratford Town, KO 3pm SLPDC HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

Re: [ Sat 18th Jan ] v Stratford Town, KO 3pm SLPDC HOME

Post by Dazzler »

Jon Dunham's post match report

Andy Peaks believes @AFCRD are exactly where they want to be after their winning run continued at Hayden Road.

https://twitter.com/JonDunhamNT/status/ ... 30594?s=19
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

therushden wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:56 pm Was it a pen? Looked awfully soft from where I was standing.
Stone Waller. No player or supported moaned
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

What more could we ask for? Another win and plenty of goals. Except maybe a few less in the goals against column! The result was never in doubt from the moment we scored the first. Stratford played like a team that are not a team which is hardly surprising considering the constant changes to their squad. I was told by a Stratford fan on leaving the ground they have used 59 players already this season.
Paddy Casey continues to impress and links up well with Kaziboni. I made Casey MOTM. Although probably not Kaziboni's best game for us (the pitch was far too heavy for him) he does really bring something extra to the team and we must do all we can to keep him if we are to really challenge for the Play Offs.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

sussexdiamond wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:17 pm Paddy Casey continues to impress and links up well with Kaziboni. I made Casey MOTM. Although probably not Kaziboni's best game for us (the pitch was far too heavy for him) he does really bring something extra to the team and we must do all we can to keep him if we are to really challenge for the Play Offs.
Agree with both of your comments. Think that was Casey's best game for the club. Think kaziboni is a bit influence for the other players around him, even if he has a quiet game. Akubuine has definitely improved since he joined the club.
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 87 times

Post by Dazzler »

Highlights and interviews