Members Forum

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Harry Flashman

Members Forum

Post by Harry Flashman »

I wanted to offer my gratitude to our board who perhaps are not always given the recognition they deserve. After the meeting and reading previous board minutes I have begun to realise the scope of work, time and energy these people devote to the club. For me personally it is the first team that is of prime importance but the community, administration, finance etc is a phenomenal effort.
I don’t always agree with decisions made or perhaps even the huge move to a new ground but these individuals are dealing with issues of legal and finance that I know would give me sleepless night. Thank you Ralph and board members for everything you are doing.
Really found the Manager and Alex hugely entertaining and informative in their contribution speaking frankly and honestly. Alex is certainly an impressive young man.
My only concern and it’s only my opinion but I do feel there should be some penalty practice built into the programme both for potential takers and also to benefit Ben and his keeping.
The pro’s practice and even at my lowly level years ago we always had a few at the keeper.