Home shirt sponsorship raffle - the fan’s entries

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 30 times

Home shirt sponsorship raffle - the fan’s entries

Post by Pigman »

‪I have transferred all the money Collected to the club this afternoon and so we have 2 entries going into the raffle, the charities drawn out of the hat are:

First shirt entry - Rushden MIND;
Second shirt entry - the Dale Roberts Memorial Fund.

The real winner is the club we all love for which we have raised £500! Thank you everyone for supporting this idea and it’s awesome that we have as fans been able to raise this much for the club :good:

Fingers crossed for the raffle draw now - either one of these charities is worthy of being in the front of our shirt this season!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
StaceyH
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 19 times

Re: Home shirt sponsorship raffle - the fan’s entries

Post by StaceyH »

Well done Pigman for organising it and to everyone who’s contributed - this is exactly what makes our Club so great 😃
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Pigman
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 30 times

Re: Home shirt sponsorship raffle - the fan’s entries

Post by Pigman »

Just seen the announcement on the official site and Twitter! I’m delighted to hear that Rushden MIND are to be our 1st team shirt sponsor this season.

Absolutely fantastic of Macron Stores Northampton to so generously donate their prize to such a worthy Charity/cause in our community. I can’t wait to see their logo on our new shirt and raise awareness of such an important issue, especially at the moment with everything going on in the world.

Over £6k raised for the club is an amazing achievement, but seeing such a wonderful local Charity selected is the icing on top of the cake for me.

Well done to everyone involved, especially John Gregory who I know worked tirelessly trying to sell tickets to businesses!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51