Tonights Ref.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Harry

Re: Tonights Ref.....

Post by Harry »

rudolph_hucker wrote:The lino was completely bewildered when he was over-ruled for a corner without even having a discussion. What is the point of them having a flag?
In fairness, it was a goal kick!
Diamond down South.
supersub

Post by supersub »

Looked like a corner to me. And yes that has to be the worse ref ever. And what a poser ;)
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Definately a goal kick, ref got that one right, about the only thing he did get right I reckon. Poor, poor referee - the worst I've seen for a long time, even worse than that prat at Oxford the other week, at least this muppet didn't cost us the game eh?
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Harry wrote:
rudolph_hucker wrote:The lino was completely bewildered when he was over-ruled for a corner without even having a discussion. What is the point of them having a flag?
In fairness, it was a goal kick!

Not denying that. My point is the lino flagged for something and without discussion the ref decided otherwise. How belittling is that to the lino?
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
coolcuts

Post by coolcuts »

I knew that was the ref thet we had for the Histon home game last season, and in that game he wanted to be center of attention. Did he send of two of our players off then or have i got that wrong?
davealbon
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

coolcuts wrote:I knew that was the ref thet we had for the Histon home game last season, and in that game he wanted to be center of attention. Did he send of two of our players off then or have i got that wrong?
No, you're right, and if Nicky Mac wasn't taken off at half time I suspect we would have seen him send another of our players off. It was exactly the same as the Histon game last season, he booked our players for the slightest infringements, but allowed Crawley to get away with far worse. He is an absolute disgrace. :evil:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Mad Dog wrote: Prances around like a peacock and has to be the centre of attention.
I think he may bat for the other side. :D
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Trek wrote:
Mad Dog wrote: Prances around like a peacock and has to be the centre of attention.
I think he may bat for the other side. :D
I wouldn't have gone that far! :shock:

Actually looking at his bio, his dad was a ref. Makes you wonder if he's had to use a couple of contact because he shouldn't be here on merit, given the HIston and Crawley displays. :roll:
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

he didn't even warn their goalie for time wasting near the end - while Liverpool's Reina was booked for wasting time the other night 6 seconds after he received the ball. Surely there should be some consistency in these decisions.
davealbon
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Cotty wrote:he didn't even warn their goalie for time wasting near the end - while Liverpool's Reina was booked for wasting time the other night 6 seconds after he received the ball. Surely there should be some consistency in these decisions.
Consistency amongst referees??? Don't be so ridiculous, you'll be asking for honest politicians and K*ttering fans with fewer than 6 fingers on each hand next! :roll: :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297