Season tickets.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
discodunk
Been Liked: 15 times

Re: Season tickets.

Post by discodunk »

Wewillneverdie wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:25 pm As the club have announced the early bird offer I personally think its a joke 159 pound this year compared to last years 149 for the early bird if I remember correctly?(i might be wrong).considering we also have to fork out to travel to kempston aswell I don't think they are rewarding us fans.As for the family offer to offer a deal which you only save 3 pound is a shambles imo they have done this cause they know the loyal fans will still buy and turn up.
have we seen you at hayden road in the last few weeks ???? :nono: plenty still to do...some of us are trying our hardest to get the ground up to scratch ,,if you cant get to hayden road ,to help out,because of public transport,give me a shout and ill come and get you!!!! please stop moaning about kempston,to be fair i think we have been lucky to have them ,giveing us a chance to get HR up to scratch . i am amazed at what the volunteers have achieved ,many of us have full time jobs,the showers are coming on a treat,, :good: :good: if you dont want to come to the games thats your choice,,why come on here, hiding behind a keyboard,moaning about it !! are you a member? did you vote? im guessing no!! see ya
AFC RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER-54
Wewillneverdie

Post by Wewillneverdie »

discodunk wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:21 pm
Wewillneverdie wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:25 pm As the club have announced the early bird offer I personally think its a joke 159 pound this year compared to last years 149 for the early bird if I remember correctly?(i might be wrong).considering we also have to fork out to travel to kempston aswell I don't think they are rewarding us fans.As for the family offer to offer a deal which you only save 3 pound is a shambles imo they have done this cause they know the loyal fans will still buy and turn up.
have we seen you at hayden road in the last few weeks ???? :nono: plenty still to do...some of us are trying our hardest to get the ground up to scratch ,,if you cant get to hayden road ,to help out,because of public transport,give me a shout and ill come and get you!!!! please stop moaning about kempston,to be fair i think we have been lucky to have them ,giveing us a chance to get HR up to scratch . i am amazed at what the volunteers have achieved ,many of us have full time jobs,the showers are coming on a treat,, :good: :good: if you dont want to come to the games thats your choice,,why come on here, hiding behind a keyboard,moaning about it !! are you a member? did you vote? im guessing no!! see ya
You guessed wrong i am a member and i did vote. As for hiding behind a keyboard you have literally just done the exact same thing. Im not moaning about prices im moaning about the early bird only saving you 10 pound. As for you coming to pick me up rather not mum told me not to talk to strangers pal.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

To respond to an earlier question - we are looking at running a coach to Kempston if we need to play there. Obviously, it will depend on demand. How many people here are likely to use it and how much would you be willing to pay for a return trip?
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
mikerd
Has Liked: 8 times

Post by mikerd »

Think it's great news that the club/members voted to keep the gate prices the same price and the membership price the same. :biggrin:
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Wewillneverdie wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:37 pm
discodunk wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:21 pm
You guessed wrong i am a member and i did vote. As for hiding behind a keyboard you have literally just done the exact same thing. Im not moaning about prices im moaning about the early bird only saving you 10 pound. As for you coming to pick me up rather not mum told me not to talk to strangers pal.
You're talking to strangers on here. :wacko: :wacko:
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Dowlo
Has Liked: 17 times
Been Liked: 40 times

Post by Dowlo »

Stop being tight Kev! :wink:
Wewillneverdie

Post by Wewillneverdie »

Dowlo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:45 am Stop being tight Kev! :wink:
I'm the one getting a season ticket you're not dowlo👀
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Wewillneverdie wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:28 am
Dowlo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:45 am Stop being tight Kev! :wink:
I'm the one getting a season ticket you're not dowlo👀
Dowlo doesn't control his own wallet now he's married.