. Message for the Burger Monster

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

. Message for the Burger Monster

Post by sussexdiamond »

I would have posted this sooner but I don't do twitter or Facebook. Hayden, so sorry to hear you have not been to good lately. We really miss you. Not just for your burgers and chips but you personally a really larger than life character. A real fan. Do hope so much you will sometime be able to resume business once the kitchen is refurbished and you are restored to full health.
burger monster

Re: . Message for the Burger Monster

Post by burger monster »

Thanks for the kind words Sussex Diamond. I am though, really gutted to not be in a position to do what I love doing at the moment, due to my health not being great. My passion is cooking for the fans, ( of all clubs) but most of all I've really enjoyed cooking for the great AFCRD fans. Its really hard for me to see the food is restricted at the moment, and I have tried so hard to sort out a way I could start again, but at the moment, I just cannot until I'm 100% right. The club is very much working very hard behind the scenes to sort something out for you all, and it will get sorted shortly, I have no question of that.

Maybe in time I would love to be the Burger Monster again, but in the mean time if someone else is to take it on we must all get behind them and wish them well. It is very hard work, and I've made some mistakes along the way, lessons I have learnt, but when you have great fans like you all are, all the hard work is worth it every time. I haven't been able to please everyone, for that I apologize for.The club, the board, and the fans have all been fantastic to me, and this is why this is so very difficult for me to not be able to keep going for you all at the moment. I know just getting cooking will help my mental health so so much, but I have other physical problems that I have to deal with first.
I have found it very hard coming to matches to watch, ad I miss you all so much, but I have managed to get to a few games recently, and the lovely comments and warm welcome I've received has given me a big boost, so I thank you all for that.

Love you all.
BM
Beezus Fafoon
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by Beezus Fafoon »

Everyone I ever spoke to at the ground loved getting their hands on Burger Monster’s meat! And who can blame them.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Didn't get voted best food in the keague for a few seasons for no reason. BM would always go that extra mile to make sure customers were satisfied. Great food and some great make ups, with DIY burgers each week. Can't wait to have him back!