Luton

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Re: Luton

Post by Biggles »

Then add on the season tickets holders and you get about a 5500 in line with the OWS.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

I ordered my ticket last thursday,but have not received it yet.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Luton are full of a bit pile of horse shite. :) :) :) :) :)
Diamond down South.
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Harry wrote:Luton are full of a bit pile of horse shite. :) :) :) :) :)
Christ how many have you had!...i've just got back from having a few, to see a bombardment of poorly spelt messages :lol:
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

I spoke to matt on friday morning and he said that Luton only had 200 left to sell, we had 90 seats left but there was plenty of space on the terrace , so come on and get yor ticket
Harry

Post by Harry »

RushdenTillIDie wrote:
Harry wrote:Luton are full of a bit pile of horse shite. :) :) :) :) :)
Christ how many have you had!...i've just got back from having a few, to see a bombardment of poorly spelt messages :lol:
The one you quoted was perfectly spelled mind. ;)
Diamond down South.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Just picked up my ticket, still a few seats left in the south stand and plenty left in the De Banke
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Yeah, I spoke to Matt earlier and he said that Luton have a few to sell, but they'll probably sell most if not all of them, and we have loads on the PDB available still, he's predicting a crwod of just over 5000 at the moment, unless people get their arses into gear soon !! I think I can safely predict we'll be outnumbered ................ but who cares?
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Luton's tickets for Saturday only went on general sale today, so I think they'll still sell out their area despite the game meaning less than it might have done.

It sounds like there will be 750 or so unsold places on the PDB. Perhaps a few more will be encouraged by the fact that they can get a priority ticket for the playoff if they get a ticket for Saturday.

If we do face them in the playoffs I think we'll have a challenge with respect to the PDB. Who thinks it would be a good topic for debate on Friday - e.g. do we consider segregating the right hand side of the PDB (as you look at it), and give them that smallish section, which is normally sparsely populated, in order to maximise revenue. I'm sure many would be against that, and it might be too difficult to arrange segregated access - but would the alternative be a lot of Luton fans mixed in with Diamonds fans on the PDB anyway ?
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

According to the article on the OWS tickets are going well - http://www.thediamondsfc.com/page/NewsD ... 57,00.html

I wonder if the thought of getting a priority on tickets for the playoffs has helped. At least no-one will be able to whinge if they miss out on a play-off ticket, as a result of that option.