Membership Question

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Membership Question

Post by oliv272 »

I was a member for one season a few years back, I want to get a membership again (to be honest mainly to get the 10% off at Chiltern Furniture Store). If I buy a membership now will I get the card in the next week or so or will I have to wait until the season has started for it to be processed?
FuriousHoon / Ollie
rdusher
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 57 times

Re: Membership Question

Post by rdusher »

oliv272 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:04 am I was a member for one season a few years back, I want to get a membership again (to be honest mainly to get the 10% off at Chiltern Furniture Store). If I buy a membership now will I get the card in the next week or so or will I have to wait until the season has started for it to be processed?
I think they all expire on 30th? Then you'd have to reapply for next season??
Adrian
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by Adrian »

oliv272 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:04 am I was a member for one season a few years back, I want to get a membership again (to be honest mainly to get the 10% off at Chiltern Furniture Store). If I buy a membership now will I get the card in the next week or so or will I have to wait until the season has started for it to be processed?
At the risk of being told off for making the suggestion... though the cost of living is going up... I'm sure if you know someone who is a member they could get your furniture for you without you having to pay for membership :wink:
  • Play it out from the back.
  • 1 up front.
  • Man gets one good result via a new manager bounce and thinks he's Pep Guardiola.
Michael Harriman Out! 💎
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Per Ashley on the Membership Team

"For new memberships or non current members, their membership cards are processed after July 1st as the membership is to begin for next season."

Generally we try to get any new member cards printed so they can be collected at preseason games but that would be confirmed. Most renewals keep their same card which keeps printing costs & numbers down.
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

Thanks, got mine ordered!
FuriousHoon / Ollie