Former Players

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 103 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Re: Former Players

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Nathan in his ear most likely.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ParcelFace »

Furlong named in the starting XI for Royston tonight - still no announcement on social media from either team?
Brownie
Been Liked: 30 times

Post by Brownie »

Anyone who read my last post, was failing at multi tasking 🤦‍♂️However if what I posted does happen in the next month I wouldn’t be at all surprised.
Andrew
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Andrew »

fentiger79 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:26 pm Two players who along with Hicks and Jesse, we need to build the new side around. You can add Evan to that list when he is fit and maybe Casey if he wants to come back. Copper is also worth a go still alongside a decent partner.
Not sure on that one 😬😬😬
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Andrew wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:35 am
fentiger79 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:26 pm Two players who along with Hicks and Jesse, we need to build the new side around. You can add Evan to that list when he is fit and maybe Casey if he wants to come back. Copper is also worth a go still alongside a decent partner.
Not sure on that one 😬😬😬
I see you've even got Biff joining in with the silly comments on Twitter now. Poor. Your team won a big game last night and you're straight on here. :blush:
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Wobbly Wardley
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Wobbly Wardley »

BartonRaz wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:03 am
Not sure on that one 😬😬😬

I see you've even got Biff joining in with the silly comments on Twitter now. Poor. Your team won a big game last night and you're straight on here. :blush:

👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said! This blokes obsessed with what’s going on at Diamonds! Sour grapes 🍇 he/they didn’t get job instead of burgess maybe! Let it go Andrew, let it go
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

I think it's very unprofessional for two coaches who are still coaching AFCRD teams to be acting the way they have been on twitter, whatever your personal views of people are, you still represent the club and those comments last week are not acceptable.
AFC R&D Member No. 67
NN10-Nige
Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 18 times

Post by NN10-Nige »

bozzer wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:38 am I think it's very unprofessional for two coaches who are still coaching AFCRD teams to be acting the way they have been on twitter, whatever your personal views of people are, you still represent the club and those comments last week are not acceptable.

I don't have a problem with it, we want to see peoples true colours, we want to see who the snakes and bad apples are.

The board said themselves that we are far more professional now... so eventually they will start to rinse the club of bad apples.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

BartonRaz wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:03 am
Not sure on that one 😬😬😬
My not sure on that one quote refers to the fact I don’t think Paddy will be back. The rest I have no idea on. As I say not been back to the club or seen the players.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

bozzer wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:38 am I think it's very unprofessional for two coaches who are still coaching AFCRD teams to be acting the way they have been on twitter, whatever your personal views of people are, you still represent the club and those comments last week are not acceptable.
I’m not paid by AFCRD. But perhaps if we talk about being unprofessional, perhaps we should maybe refer to certain members who tried to get me sacked from a job that helps pay my mortgage and support my family, for merely taking a role that has no connection to the club whatsoever. I genuinely wish the club well. As I have stated I loved the club and for the whole the people that run and support it are fantastic.