Lost [ Sat 15th Oct ] v Redditch Utd, KO 3pm SLPDC HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Therushden97
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: [ Sat 15th Oct ] v Redditch Utd, KO 3pm SLPDC HOME

Post by Therushden97 »

Id love to know why the club are running a coach next week but not offering spaces to fans? Sell the spare seats tenner ahead extra income its not rocket science. Board must be scared to share travel with common fans..
fentiger79
Has Liked: 48 times
Been Liked: 86 times

Post by fentiger79 »

I think the silence on the concerns is deafening. I have one question, did other managers apply for the job? Can someone from the board please confirm.
Biggles
Been Liked: 25 times

Post by Biggles »

Now to get back to the game, i think we were heading for a point but yet again we make stupid mistakes and are punished, once we go behind we have toothless front line to get us back into a game.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

fentiger79 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:35 pm I think the silence on the concerns is deafening. I have one question, did other managers apply for the job? Can someone from the board please confirm.
Let's not air our dirty washing in public eh? I'd suggest you join the call for info in the official forum.
AFC R & D member number 34
fentiger79

Post by fentiger79 »

But that’s the answer that’s getting supporters annoyed. If you are not a member your voice doesn’t matter. A statement to the full fan base is what’s needed or an EGM that everyone can attend.
fentiger79

Post by fentiger79 »

Therushden97 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:22 pm Id love to know why the club are running a coach next week but not offering spaces to fans? Sell the spare seats tenner ahead extra income its not rocket science. Board must be scared to share travel with common fans..
One of the best things about non league football sharing the team coach. Crazy decision.
Three of Diamonds

fentiger79 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:16 pm But that’s the answer that’s getting supporters annoyed. If you are not a member your voice doesn’t matter. A statement to the full fan base is what’s needed or an EGM that everyone can attend.
This is the constitution of our club which is not a forum for a kangaroo court, we cannot keep bouncing around for all and sundry with unknown intent and unknown identities to rock the boat constantly in public, that will only lead to more chaos and indecision. We need a way forward, which is stable and well thought out. Become a member and be a part of fixing it.
fentiger79

Post by fentiger79 »

Rest assured I will be renewing it pronto. I was just highlighting that not all our fans are members and the communication to them is equally as important in my eyes. We can just say that as you are not a member your not entitled to a view or explanation. I agree that it would be great for everyone of our fans to be members but it’s simply not going to happen. That’s when any news or statement on events need to be shared well with the wider public and that’s where it’s falling down.
Three of Diamonds

fentiger79 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:02 pm Rest assured I will be renewing it pronto. I was just highlighting that not all our fans are members and the communication to them is equally as important in my eyes. We can just say that as you are not a member your not entitled to a view or explanation. I agree that it would be great for everyone of our fans to be members but it’s simply not going to happen. That’s when any news or statement on events need to be shared well with the wider public and that’s where it’s falling down.
Absolutely, but it is a benefit of being a member that should allow a greater confidence in disclosure of sensitive information. It's obvious you have skills, that maybe you can help with. Let's move forward together as one (best we can agree to).
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Jon Dunham's report