Finally we can move on!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Finally we can move on!

Post by ParcelFace »

Formic wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:45 pm Count me in with the lottery too. It doesn't seem that prominent on the club website at the moment though.
Couldn't find it on the site - anybody got a link?
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

ParcelFace wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:23 pm
Formic wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:45 pm Count me in with the lottery too. It doesn't seem that prominent on the club website at the moment though.
Couldn't find it on the site - anybody got a link?
Agreed Formic, this should be prominent.

@ParcelFace - it's here: https://www.afcdiamonds.com/team-building-lottery/

Or a direct link to the sign-up form here: https://www.afcdiamondsshop.com/lottery.asp

I understand many have cancelled their subscription to this due to recent events. Please consider re-joining if you haven't already done so. This was a great initiative when launched, and still is.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Right from the start of the lottery I have been saying it needs promoting more. We have about 250 adult members and were getting crowds of 450 but only about 150 individuals signed up to the lottery (many have multiple tickets). As has been said earlier not everyone attending the games looks at the website, we could hand out application forms at matches or put them loose inside programmes. We also used to post winners on twitter but now you have to go to the website. When I was doing PA I tried promoting it but tbh I'm not sure how many actually listen to the general announcements. Maybe Bruce on the PA can have more luck with his booming enthusiasm.!!
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

One thing I'd like to see with the lottery is the draw live streamed every month on facebook etc. Get it shared on general local pages in Rushden and the draw of the Livestream and people actually witnessing live someone win the money is likely to make more people sign up. Treat it more like the real lottery and people that aren't interested in the club but fancy a chance at winning decent money every month (& quarter)
FuriousHoon / Ollie
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 103 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Now let’s hope this good news brings a fanbase which was divided under RM back together.

This is the last time I’ll discuss anything about him, however I will leave this here (See attached!) Shows what a truly deluded fool he is.
!
Attachments
963EC3BF-E73C-4B96-985D-8CAFFF8026C3.jpeg
963EC3BF-E73C-4B96-985D-8CAFFF8026C3.jpeg (705.62 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
fentiger79
Has Liked: 48 times
Been Liked: 86 times

Post by fentiger79 »

Let’s look at the Diamond Day idea for a forthcoming match, we can push the lottery along with fixture lists to all that would come in.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Rushdenjim wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:50 pm
Very telling, why oh why did we ever employ this clown (meaning Maxwell not Ralph).

Very glad the right decision was made by the new board, now it is essential we make the correct appointment now and essential that they have some form of managerial experience at this level or at least step 4, even if they don't have a fancy coaching qualification or can only lead training one day a week! While some have already given up on this season, there's still 23 games to play.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

I agree, tells you all you need to know.
Also if the current manager can only take training once a week, that doesn't stop the coaches doing the other day. Did AP take training or was he off looking at the opposition?
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
The pressman
Been Liked: 27 times

Post by The pressman »

Well that's me signed up to the lottery again.

Now Maxwell has gone, I hope others who dropped out will consider joining again.
diamondsteve
Has Liked: 157 times
Been Liked: 22 times

Post by diamondsteve »

I’ve doubled my lottery