Pre-Season Admission Pricing...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Pre-Season Admission Pricing...

Post by BartonRaz »

We are asking part owners for feedback on pre-season admission pricing in the Owners Lounge and would welcome any comments ASAP today.

We have temporarily taken the Leighton tickets off sale whilst we have a discussion around it.

https://owners.afcdiamonds.com/lounge/v ... fb9623905f

You will need to be a part-owner to access this. A reminder that these can be renewed here:

https://www.afcdiamondsshop.com/partownership.asp
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
rickthediamond
Has Liked: 19 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Re: Pre-Season Admission Pricing...

Post by rickthediamond »

Not able to get into the owner’s lounge for some reason, I’ve sent an email over I believe. But my personal opinion is perhaps to lower the price by a pound or two. Let’s be real, we know the club is not in the best financial position right now. I don’t think there is going to be that many away fans given the clubs we are playing in pre season, yes, we may get a bit of a negative reaction from a few. However, knowing the clubs needs, I have no problem paying upwards of £7 for a PSF this summer.
Lee Tomlin la la la
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Agree. I think £7 is fair price for PSF
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

fiver minimum, or anything else above as donation.
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
rdusher
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by rdusher »

rickthediamond wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:32 am Not able to get into the owner’s lounge for some reason, I’ve sent an email over I believe. But my personal opinion is perhaps to lower the price by a pound or two. Let’s be real, we know the club is not in the best financial position right now. I don’t think there is going to be that many away fans given the clubs we are playing in pre season, yes, we may get a bit of a negative reaction from a few. However, knowing the clubs needs, I have no problem paying upwards of £7 for a PSF this summer.
Email me directly mate - I think I've sorted all the ones that have come through to partownership@afc-diamonds.com
If you're still having issues I'll look to get it resolved