New Kit announced

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Superhans

Re: New Kit announced

Post by Superhans »

dont like it.

the shirt is awful and with black shorts makes it look even worse.
WHEN I SANG RUSHDEN TILL I DIE I MENT IT! LONG LIVE THE AFC...
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

It's different and I like it and never like yellow kit.

If we all liked the same thing then there would only ever be one roll of wallpaper made. ;)
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

I had a bit of a surprise on first viewing, but think it looks OK on a photo.

I think there is a hint of turquoise there - but perhaps "come on you turquoises" is a step too far ;)
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Formic wrote:I had a bit of a surprise on first viewing, but think it looks OK on a photo.

I think there is a hint of turquoise there - but perhaps "come on you turquoises" is a step too far ;)
come on you stripes?
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

Looks a bit shit. Don't really see what's wrong with the current colours, but would be nice to hear their reasons for changing it.
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

To be honest I like it. We'll have the same home shirt next season without a doubt, and I reckon we'd probably still wear the yellow shirts in the majority of the away games anyway and this will probably be used more as a third strip?? Like someone said I dont think we'll get away with this kit against many of the teams, probably a 50/50 split of the away games. I think its still quite 'Diamondsy' going back to the 'Tesco' kit. Its gone down in my estimations though now someone has compared it to those bloody argies though!

Only downside I can think of is that me and the boys are going to have to get down the pub and think some songs up! Oh well..!!

EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. IF WE GET TO WEMBLEY DO NOT WEAR THIS KIT! Traditional home or away colours please. And I'd rather stick to our current colours for they playoffs n'all, if it aint broke dont fix it and all that?

Maybe, Im undecided on the kit :?
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

Well its definitely different :|
D14MNDS

Post by D14MNDS »

Its not terrible, i presume the real reason for the colour change is something to do with next seasons shirt sponsor.
Basil

Post by Basil »

Saw the actual kit in the shop today and it looks better "in the flesh". I like it anyway! But having said that I really really do want us to wear yellow in the play off final v York!!!!! ;) ;) :D :roll: ;) ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26
supersub

Post by supersub »

I also saw it in the shop today, and I think it looks better on the players. But then, I would ;)