Luton Town FC - a disgrace.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Downsie53

Luton Town FC - a disgrace.

Post by Downsie53 »

First of all, well done to every single fan of RDFC today for not responding to those thuggish, brainless, Luton Town fans. We all proved that we have a brain, rather than being brainless thick shits like many of those in orange.
'Fans', in my opinion, are people that pay to watch their football club, care about their club and its results, and want them to do well. What we witnessed from SOME of those mindless tossers in orange today was not an act of fanship, but simply a case of playing on a name and reputation of being 'hard bastards.'
They didn't sing, hardly cheered and generally did f*** all. However, when it came to waving their arms like playground bullies whilst jumping around the pitch and on the goalposts like rampant apes, they excelled.
I'm not saying it was all of them, but Luton seem to have a large amount of mindless, thuggish twats that seem to think by taunting other fans, they are having an enjoyable Saturday afternoon.
I feel generally sorry for their true supporters, but when i see parents visibly egging on their children to hop onto the pitch and join in the taunting of proper football fans, i have no hesitation in saying that i'm glad that football club have suffered so much in recent years, and i bloody well hope they continue to suffer for years to come, starting with a ban from competing in the play-offs. Why should thugs like that be able to turn up and enter the home of English football??
I truly hope KC sues the bastards for every penny possible, either that, or we'll take Tom Craddock on a free transfer ;) :lol: He was different class today IMO.
Come on York, i really hope you do those scumbags over two legs, and that two proper football teams, with proper fans (yes, far less fans, but with far bigger hearts and more idea about what football is truly about) meet at Wembley on May 16th.
Rant Over! (for now ;) )
JUMP! Oooooh De Banke Army!
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Luton Town FC - a disgrace.

Post by Rushdenjim »

Downsie53 wrote: and that two proper football teams, with proper fans (yes, far less fans, but with far bigger hearts and more idea about what football is truly about) meet at Wembley on May 16th.
Rant Over! (for now ;) )
Couldnt agree more! Remember as far as Luton are concerned......
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Agree 100%

As I said in another topic, for their numbers they didnt make much noise, i've certainly heard louder support from away fans this season.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Downsie53 wrote: They didn't sing, hardly cheered and generally did f*** all. However, when it came to waving their arms like playground bullies whilst jumping around the pitch and on the goalposts like rampant apes, they excelled.

I truly hope KC sues the bastards for every penny possible, either that, or we'll take Tom Craddock on a free transfer ;) :lol: He was different class today IMO.

Sentence of the day. and
Thought of the day.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

I bet we're all hoping Ranks can score to put Luton out of the play-offs!!