OO Yeah....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 13 times

OO Yeah....

Post by Rushdenjim »

...Send J-LO back to whatever cave,tree or club he came from, completely inept in the air. I think a 5 year could of pushed him off the ball at times. And that shot from 9 yards that ended up near the corner flag could only of been laughed at! He needs to grow a pair and challenge for the ball :roll:
rudolph_hucker

Re: OO Yeah....

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Rushdenjim wrote:...Send J-LO back to whatever cave,tree or club he came from, completely inept in the air. I think a 5 year could of pushed him off the ball at times. And that shot from 9 yards that ended up near the corner flag could only of been laughed at! He needs to grow a pair and challenge for the ball :roll:
Bring back Rankine ;)
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

rudolph_hucker wrote: Bring back Rankine ;)
Agent Rankine has to complete his mission in the playoffs now ;-)
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

The way they've been playing this season, which one of Louis, Akurang or Rankine do you wish we had for next season?
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Cotty wrote:The way they've been playing this season, which one of Louis, Akurang or Rankine do you wish we had for next season?
Combine:
Louis' Ability
Rankines Work Rate

and you'd have a decent player!
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Cotty wrote:The way they've been playing this season, which one of Louis, Akurang or Rankine do you wish we had for next season?
Louis just, but i would'nt want to see any of them here next season
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I said it before, and i'll say it again, Rankine is a good player.

He doesn't score enough goals, but i guarantee he would have got his fair share this season playing with better players around him.

There is no doubt Louis has more ability than a lot of players, but his decision making is hurrendous at times.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

I'll get lynched for this. Whilst I thought Louis didn't play well either, I honestly thought that Sam Smith looked completely out of sorts against Luton, and didn't play well at all. I thought the same against Wrexham as well, which although was better, overall was very similar.
GeneralStanhope

Post by GeneralStanhope »

Mad Dog wrote:I'll get lynched for this. Whilst I thought Louis didn't play well either, I honestly thought that Sam Smith looked completely out of sorts against Luton, and didn't play well at all. I thought the same against Wrexham as well, which although was better, overall was very similar.
Phew, glad i'm not the only one who thought this. Though he's not played that many games as he would have wanted this season and is perhaps not 100% match fit, I do think Smith looked a bit out of his depth at times, espescially when it came to aerial challenges and any sort of trial of strength.

And as far as Louis is concerned, we have to offload him when we can. I'd definitely be one to substitute his apparent 'ability' for Rankine's work ethic any day.
You're not number 1...