An Utter Disgrace

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
ID

Re: An Utter Disgrace

Post by ID »

ron manager wrote:Goal posts are are bent and will need replacing
I presume Luton will be charged?
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

Don't, know, I just know we don't have spares and they have be bought in this week.

Luton should pay for them, it would be tiny step toward a public appologie
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

Also the ref wanted to see the saftey officer and chief police for explanation. The ref "has" put in his report and the chances are "we" will he fined by the fa for allowing a pitch invasion.

So it gets worse, so allowing so many away fans has really back fired, thanks to 500 or so twats
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

the first people to come over the fences were from the North stand and were also quite young - only about 11 or 12. This was then followed by about 350 or so from the main body of away fans. With the extra policing/stewarding we had done everything we could do to prevent such behaviour so the Blue Square authorities should be aware of who should be fined and/or pay for any damage. I'm pleased that no Diamonds fans allowed themselves to be dragged into such mindless behaviour.
Basil

Post by Basil »

Cotty wrote:the first people to come over the fences were from the North stand and were also quite young - only about 11 or 12. This was then followed by about 350 or so from the main body of away fans. With the extra policing/stewarding we had done everything we could do to prevent such behaviour so the Blue Square authorities should be aware of who should be fined and/or pay for any damage. I'm pleased that no Diamonds fans allowed themselves to be dragged into such mindless behaviour.
No Diamonds fans bar 1 stupid idiot that went for his 15 mins of fame and then decided against it when he saw all the dick heads approaching him from the half way line. I guess one out of 2000 aint bad considering the Luton ars***** had about a quarter of their "fans" on the pitch!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

A prize "A" bunch of planks who are a disgrace to their football club, I hope its a long time before we encounter them again.

What I find most distasteful is the way they are playing it down and saying nothing happened, we all saw it with our own eyes !!!!

Hopefully LTFC will do the decent thing and issue an apology and pay for the repair or replacement of the goalposts, I won't hold my breath though, not if they're anything like the "decent" fans who are defending and excusing the actions yesterday. They should also apologise for their players coming on the pitch when they did during the presentations, but then again, they probably don't feel they did anything wrong, no class you see !!

Time to move on and focus on Thursday, I'm as excited as hell about the prospect of the next two games, I don't fear Oxford, with all our lads back and fit, we'll be a real test for them, I just hope they're fans show the extra bit of class Luton so obviouslyu lack.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
rushdenman

Post by rushdenman »

PigmanRDFC wrote:I hope its a long time before we encounter them again.
Well, a fortnight anyway ;)
Harry

Post by Harry »

rushdenman wrote:
PigmanRDFC wrote:I hope its a long time before we encounter them again.
Well, a fortnight anyway ;)

We're playing York in a fortnight. ;)
Diamond down South.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

A lot of the pitch invasion was being planned at half time on mobile phones by luton fans underneath the Airwair, there was also some fights under there between themselves and many were drunk ( why were some of them allowed in), one was so bad he didn,t even see the game. Just a load of scum I hope Ramks kicks arse
JimmyBolts

Post by JimmyBolts »

Girlfriend is from the Luton area and has friends on FB with pics of them swinging on the crossbars as their profile pics.

Just shows how much of cunts they all are.
She won't let me have copies so I can't name and shame.
So angry that they will probably get away with it.

Mistake letting Oxford have the same allocation, as a lot of them are no better.