Robbo adding fuel to the fire...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
wewantourdarbyback

Re: Robbo adding fuel to the fire...

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Karma Harry, karma!
Annoying Robert, ANNOYING :twisted:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
GeneralStanhope

Post by GeneralStanhope »

I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else so thought I would bring this thread back up. Thought Robbo was one of if not our weakest player on thursday and barely managed to keep the ball in when sending it down the line, I wonder if he put to much pressure on himself by doing this interview? Or the Oxford players went out their way to keep him quiet? Could be down to a lack of games recently, but I certainly hope we see him back to his best on Monday!
You're not number 1...
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

GeneralStanhope wrote:I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else so thought I would bring this thread back up. Thought Robbo was one of if not our weakest player on thursday and barely managed to keep the ball in when sending it down the line, I wonder if he put to much pressure on himself by doing this interview? Or the Oxford players went out their way to keep him quiet? Could be down to a lack of games recently, but I certainly hope we see him back to his best on Monday!
Have to agree there, coming out of the ground, i said i thought that Stuart and Downer were outstanding in the middle but there let down by the wide men, Osano and Robbo
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Rushdenjim wrote:
GeneralStanhope wrote:I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else so thought I would bring this thread back up. Thought Robbo was one of if not our weakest player on thursday and barely managed to keep the ball in when sending it down the line, I wonder if he put to much pressure on himself by doing this interview? Or the Oxford players went out their way to keep him quiet? Could be down to a lack of games recently, but I certainly hope we see him back to his best on Monday!
Have to agree there, coming out of the ground, i said i thought that Stuart and Downer were outstanding in the middle but there let down by the wide men, Osano and Robbo
I just thought he struggled mainly through his lack of height, and Oxford trying to exploit them.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

jimbobjaw wrote:
I just thought he struggled mainly through his lack of height, and Oxford trying to exploit them.
That and it was his first game back from illness. Full match fitness never returns that quickly.
AFC R & D member number 34
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

jimbobjaw wrote:
Rushdenjim wrote:
Yea the guy he was marked was a fe winch's taler, but that was the same all over park!