Have a great day everyone !!!!

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Have a great day everyone !!!!

Post by Pigman »

No matter what the end result today its been a fantastic achievement and a wonderful season. Treat today as our cup final, I fear we may get undone by the referee today. 12,000 Oxford fans will be baying in his ear, something he won't have had much in his career, it'll be tough for him to not react. 11 against 11 will be tough enough. I'm as nervous as hell and believe we're good enough to win, but will we get the chance??? I hope and pray we do !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Turveyman

Re: Have a great day everyone !!!!

Post by Turveyman »

Agreed - relax and enjoy it. We've done well to get this far so anything else is a bonus. Also, wrap up well - there's a cold wind blowing !!
Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

If we lose, and I see any of our fans show and emotion, such as crying, I will give you a slap, man up and be proud whatever the result.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Turveyman wrote: Also, wrap up well - there's a cold wind blowing !!
Hopefully it will be directly behind the North Stand and not though the gap in the open end at the west end (according to BBC weather forecast :oops: ).
godber

Post by godber »

ron manager wrote:If we lose, and I see any of our fans show and emotion, such as crying, I will give you a slap, man up and be proud whatever the result.
If we lose the game by a 120th minute goal,I think I may be getting a slap in the face ;) :oops:
ron manager

Post by ron manager »

:lol: