Todays Attendance...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
mattreddan

Todays Attendance...

Post by mattreddan »

Was it the biggest BSP attendance of all time?

Everywhere I can find says

Record attendance: 11,065 Oxford United vs Woking at The Kassam Stadium (26 December 2006)

Todays attendance was 11,963

Do play-offs count? Surely they do..
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Re: Todays Attendance...

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Well it was a non-league fixture, so i can't see why it would'nt!
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

1109 of us there today......we were bloody awesome even if I do say so myself ;)

Well done everyone; the players, JEMS and KC clearly appreciated it at the end so let's carry it on into next season, when are the fixtures out? :D
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:Well it was a non-league fixture, so i can't see why it would'nt!
The play-offs don't count as league games, so it was not the largest ever Conference attendance, it was technically still a non-league game though, so I guess it's a new record attendance for a non-league match.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Diamondsforever wrote:1109 of us there today......we were bloody awesome even if I do say so myself ;)

Well done everyone; the players, JEMS and KC clearly appreciated it at the end so let's carry it on into next season, when are the fixtures out? :D
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Thanks for the photo, really wanted to see that :D

It was just fantastic looking down the stand and seeing so many Diamonds' fans and we made such a fantastic noise with so many singing. Also considering 1100 is higher than many of our home attendances this season, I'm delighted with how many travelled today, with obviously many that wouldn't usually travel, some of whom were behind me, moaning every time someone stood up, I figured out they were probably north standers :lol:
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Formic wrote:
Diamondsforever wrote:1109 of us there today......we were bloody awesome even if I do say so myself ;)

Nice - I guess that was from just before they moved all the people standing behind the back row down the seats on the side.