Account of Luton V York inc. pictures...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Account of Luton V York inc. pictures...

Post by BartonRaz »

http://thisispop.wordpress.com/2010/05/ ... york-city/

Great account.

Just look at some of those pictures.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Turveyman

Re: Account of Luton V York inc. pictures...

Post by Turveyman »

Hope the FA read this. At the very least,Luton should receive a hefty fine although the powers that be will doubtless bottle awarding a points deduction :x .
Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Nothing will happen....................its Luton Town and this is the BSP, the worse run League in the UK !! The FA will contemplate its navel, investigate, think a bit more, contemplate a bit more, think about it a bit longer, realise its Luton, then say Luton took all the advice necessary, did all it could and they'll get a £5k fine, suspended for 2 seasons. The same will happen again, and again and again.

What should happen is:

- A hefty fine, at least £30k to seriously hit them and make them take notice
- A 10 point deduction for next season
- Play behind closed doors for at least the first 5 games
- A cap on the number of supporters allowed at KR games in future, they obviously can't cope with the number there yesterday - maximum of 5k
- A levy that other clubs can place on Luton away tickets to pay for the obvious Police costs we'll all have to incur next year as a result - say an extra £2-3 per ticket which only Luton fans should pay, just to compensate us for the extra expense
- A cap on the number of Luton fans allowed at away games - maximum 500 all of whom must be season ticket holders
- Bans for life for any fan caught on CCTV acting in a threatening, abusive and violent manner, their passports removed from them and told to report to a Police station at 3pm every Saturday or whenever there is a match on (including International games). If they fail to comply with this, they should be arrested - simple !

I would go as far as birching the bastards on the centre circle at the next home game at half time, make the bleeders weep, wouldn't look so bloody tough then with their pants down at their ankles and their arse in tatters, but I'm sure that would be against their human rights !!!!! :roll:

I've spoken to Luton fans today and they still say it was a small minority, they refuse to take any responsibility, some saying the media have blown it all out of proportion :shock: - well stop burying your head in the sand and do something about it then. AFC Dons away,Cambridge away, Rushden away now this - there are other reported instances all season long.

From the first day of this season they have treated the BSP with utter contempt, they even thumped the mascot at AFC Dons on the first day - I feel sorry for proper fans, but they HAVE to be punished and made to wake up to the cancer that is eating away at their football club - no pain, no gain !!! Rid yourselves of these fans or suffer the consequences.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Nothing will happen....................its Luton Town and this is the BSP, the worse run League in the UK !! The FA will contemplate its navel, investigate, think a bit more, contemplate a bit more, think about it a bit longer, realise its Luton, then say Luton took all the advice necessary, did all it could and they'll get a £5k fine, suspended for 2 seasons. The same will happen again, and again and again.

What should happen is:

- A hefty fine, at least £30k to seriously hit them and make them take notice
- A 10 point deduction for next season
- Play behind closed doors for at least the first 5 games
- A cap on the number of supporters allowed at KR games in future, they obviously can't cope with the number there yesterday - maximum of 5k
- A levy that other clubs can place on Luton away tickets to pay for the obvious Police costs we'll all have to incur next year as a result - say an extra £2-3 per ticket which only Luton fans should pay, just to compensate us for the extra expense
- A cap on the number of Luton fans allowed at away games - maximum 500 all of whom must be season ticket holders
- Bans for life for any fan caught on CCTV acting in a threatening, abusive and violent manner, their passports removed from them and told to report to a Police station at 3pm every Saturday or whenever there is a match on (including International games). If they fail to comply with this, they should be arrested - simple !

I would go as far as birching the bastards on the centre circle at the next home game at half time, make the bleeders weep, wouldn't look so bloody tough then with their pants down at their ankles and their arse in tatters, but I'm sure that would be against their human rights !!!!! :roll:

I've spoken to Luton fans today and they still say it was a small minority, they refuse to take any responsibility, some saying the media have blown it all out of proportion :shock: - well stop burying your head in the sand and do something about it then. AFC Dons away,Cambridge away, Rushden away now this - there are other reported instances all season long.

From the first day of this season they have treated the BSP with utter contempt, they even thumped the mascot at AFC Dons on the first day - I feel sorry for proper fans, but they HAVE to be punished and made to wake up to the cancer that is eating away at their football club - no pain, no gain !!! Rid yourselves of these fans or suffer the consequences.
Well said Pigman, I agree with every single word of that.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
davealbon
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Some excellent suggestions there, Jim.

Any Luton Town fans or officials who try to play this down and convince everyone that it's "only a couple of idiots, and not as big a deal as everyone's making out" are almost as bad as the scum who cause these problems in the first place. They should want this cancer removed more than anybody else, as it's their club who are predominantly damaged by it (although it reflects badly on everyone connected with the game). Burying their head in the sand is tantamount to condoning it.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

I was feeling generous when I wrote that, I'd actually hang them up by their bollocks on meat hooks, stop all their benefits (if they're claiming them) and make them do hard labour for food tokens only. I'm fairly intolerant of people who threaten and intimidate others, something I detest and sadly something that is becoming far too common in this once great country of ours.

If Diamonds fans behaved like that I would be just as disgusted, there's no need for it, not in a civilised society - sadly Luton as a town is far from that, its a hard violent place, this is backed up by my knowledge of working in certain parts of it and from liaising with the Police there, which is part of my job.

Seriously, nothing will happen - they'll say its society's problem and not the responsibility of the Football Club, and they'll get away with it - again !! This time next year we'll be having the same old debate :roll:
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

davealbon wrote:Some excellent suggestions there, Jim.

Any Luton Town fans or officials who try to play this down and convince everyone that it's "only a couple of idiots, and not as big a deal as everyone's making out" are almost as bad as the scum who cause these problems in the first place. They should want this cancer removed more than anybody else, as it's their club who are predominantly damaged by it (although it reflects badly on everyone connected with the game). Burying their head in the sand is tantamount to condoning it.
I heard the guy from Blue Square on the radio earlier, he sounded a tad fed up. What company in its right mind wants to be associated with this kind of thing. It will hit Luton in their pockets for sure, sponsors WILL pull out as any association with them could give their company a bad name, it could hit us as it becomes harder for the Conference to tempt new sponsors in the future.

Personally if I'd been in charge of the Police yesterday I'd have set the dogs onto them, but of course the delicate little flowers would all sue if nipped by a Police dog wouldn't they??? This country is turning to shite, run by weak people who feel the perpetrators of crime have more rights than the victims....................but thats another debate for another time on another forum ;) !!
davealbon
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Personally if I'd been in charge of the Police yesterday I'd have set the dogs onto them, but of course the delicate little flowers would all sue if nipped by a Police dog wouldn't they??? This country is turning to shite, run by weak people who feel the perpetrators of crime have more rights than the victims....................but thats another debate for another time on another forum ;) !!
Don't worry Jim, all that will change come Thursday once we have a new Government in power! :roll: ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: be still my aching sides !!

I like this solution:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/05/0 ... ing-field/

Worthy of a few quid in council tax to sort these type of morons out eh??? :D Anyone goes on the pitch - wham !!!!
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

PigmanRDFC wrote: I've spoken to Luton fans today and they still say it was a small minority, they refuse to take any responsibility, some saying the media have blown it all out of proportion
They are just mirroring the thoughts of that t**t of a chairman, Nick Owen. :twisted: